Pick my next name
  • ohaiohai September 2009
    to name my favor aight sport: discus
  • BrianBrian September 2009
    You've lived out your novelty. Fuck off.
  • mungomungo September 2009
    I have a suspicion this is retro....or chad, but I would expect some reference to peeing himself if it were chad.
  • NunesNunes September 2009
    Oh boy, I had no idea people hadn't figured out who this was. This is much more fun to watch now.

tahtdolfinthing
    QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 3 2009, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You've lived out your novelty. Fuck off.

The max is 26 characters, so that's too long, unless you mean 'Fuck off', in which case I'll consider it.
  • fratersangfratersang September 2009
    This guy is otherwise known as Stephen Krol...or Z...

and to reiterate whats been said..don't feed the trolls.
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Sep 3 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    This guys is otherwise known as Stephen Krol...or Z...

and to reiterate whats been said..don't feed the trolls.

you're one of those people who make anonymous noise complaints about a little music at 8pm, aren't you

but in all honesty, i think you should take a hard look at your life and think about why if you're not having fun, you need to make sure no one else is.
  • mungomungo September 2009
    AAAAND this is the last of Z we're going to see for awhile again... image/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Z, I image/wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> you.
    QUOTE (mungo @ Sep 3 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    AAAAND this is the last of Z we're going to see for awhile again... image/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Z, I image/wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> you.

yep, good night and good luck. you guys can enjoy your slow boring ass forum again where liberal means having the choice to think the same

to answer your pm, I'm well, still in school but now Villanova. I'd ask how you are, but I won't be back to see it, so I'll just wish you well and infinite happiness.
  • NunesNunes September 2009
    Hey Frat.

Fuck you.

Sincerely,
    Andrew.
  • coffeecoffee September 2009
    Sadly his wonderful return was cut short by Frat. Like sex with Gachi, it is over just as quickly as it began. This thread needs moar pictures of z. I miss his smouldering good looks
  • AlfyAlfy September 2009
    QUOTE (fd ASS SALT @ Sep 3 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    yep, good night and good luck. you guys can enjoy your slow boring ass forum again where liberal means having the choice to think the same

to answer your pm, I'm well, still in school but now Villanova. I'd ask how you are, but I won't be back to see it, so I'll just wish you well and infinite happiness.

I like you ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • ErlingErling September 2009
    Somehow strikes me as more annoying than Z ever was.
  • redboneredbone September 2009
    No I won't pick your next name from that lame list.
    Itouchyourpeepeepanda or bust.
    LOL TROLLED. The frat trolling was posted one hangover bluesky 70degree morning. I love frattypoo as much and equal to the amount I love everyone else.

Let this be a lesson. Everything and everyone can and will be trolled. Going against a troll will get you trolled. Being on the side of a troll will get you trolled. Even trolling will get you trolled, like what happened to me.

Assholes like me, we just troll back.

Everyone searches for meaning. You won't find it in words. Words are symbolic, and the symbolic is ultimately meaningless. Your god damned ability to sling a comma will not save you. Decide what matters for youreself. You are self. Do what you are because ultimately you are what you do. Me? I am a troll. Sobeit, sobeme. What are you?

Frat has stuck with the community through thick and thin. He was here before me, and he's here after me. I left like the asshole with impulse control problems I am. This is also said to troll. There is no escape. We all end up the same. We all end up a troll, trolling, trolled.

I won't have Internet access soon for a very many months. I wanted to spend my last time on FD; I don't know why. I spent it trolling. There is no escape from who you are, yet the fact that you are who you are doesn't mean you will or have to be constant.

here's a very hot kiss from z to coffee via webcam in the dark that looks like it was taken via scanner http://i30.tinypic.com/a1toas.jpg

fo reals yo, good night and good luck. i am internetdead
    QUOTE (Erling @ Sep 3 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Somehow strikes me as more annoying than Z ever was.

ps the fact that you thought i was less annoying than i am is part of why i love you. you're such a romantic.

QUOTE (Alfy @ Sep 3 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I like you ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

8604639686--SMS newsletters straight to your phoney fone
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo September 2009
    God speed, troll.

I love you, Z. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
    QUOTE (redbone @ Sep 3 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No I won't pick your next name from that lame list.
    Itouchyourpeepeepanda or bust.

never again

QUOTE (Gmnotutoo @ Sep 6 2009, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    God speed, troll.

I love you, Z. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

you ruined my 3-quote post, but that's why i love you too buddy. i'll see you in the califoreign land some day
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2009
    get on aim sometime you faggot
  • ChillsonChillson September 2009
    hi z image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    QUOTE (Chill @ Sep 6 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    hi z image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

oh heeey <3
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership