Is someone deleting topics?
  • mungomungo September 2009
    > Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
    The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

This was from the "Pick My Name" thread.
  • NunesNunes September 2009
    QUOTE (mungo @ Sep 3 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    > Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
    The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

This was from the "Pick My Name" thread.

Hm. I deleted the topic and user that posted spam. But nothing by our "new" friend.
  • GachiGachi September 2009
    nope, I don't think so. image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
  • NunesNunes September 2009
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Sep 3 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    nope, I don't think so. image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'd like to voice my strong opposition to this action.

These are not meathammer's forums. We have 1, count em, 1 real person who is posting some topics, that, while spamtastic and completely arbitrary, are not entirely terrible in terms of potential discussion.

I see no reason to remove those threads from our boards.
  • AlfyAlfy September 2009
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
  • ohaiohai September 2009
    Censorship should only be done with sharpies. Anything you can't blank out with a sharpie deserves life, and contrapositively, anything that can die by marker doesn't need to live.
  • dandan September 2009
    QUOTE (fd ASS SALT @ Sep 3 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Censorship should only be done with sharpies. Anything you can't blank out with a sharpie deserves life, and contrapositively, anything that can die by marker doesn't need to live.

I'm stealing this quote.

-dan
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership