Bill writes article about l4d.
  • BillBill September 2009
    No, seriously, click the link...

Click on this.

Bill
  • coffeecoffee September 2009
    It can be played single player, in which case it's more frustrating than fun as you attempt to herd the games sometimes exceptionally weak AI through the maps,

game's perhaps? Good read
  • romerashromerash September 2009
    keylogger
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever September 2009
    Very good. I love how you went outside the game and said how it effects social life also. Hope to see more reviews.
  • dandan September 2009
    As always, a well-written post by Bill. Well done. I hope me clicking on it let you get dessert.

-dan
  • PheylanPheylan September 2009
    I clicked. Buy a bottle of wine.
  • ohaiohai September 2009
    pretty good. my first reading i said to myself it seemed a bit verbose towards the end (i'm too drunk now to reread it, though not too drunk to comment about it lolol). did you have to reach a word count, perhaps 400? i suppose it's journalist semistandard in style, and i could be wrong. what the hell do i know about journalism anyway. either way, it's pretty cool to see you with your pic on a large site like examiner. that's owned by the hartford courant, is it not? t.h.c. (pun intended) is my local large newspaper, so that made is super cool to see you as part of it. i was liek, 'omg i noe with that gui'
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership