New Forums
  • GovernorGovernor September 2009
    Over the next couple weeks, I'm going to be upgrading the forums. The upgrade will probably be the most significant one in the forum history, whether or not you notice it in your daily routine. Being such an extensive upgrade, it may require some downtime.

I'm going to do everything I can to preserve accounts and post numbers. I'll keep you posted.
  • fratersangfratersang September 2009
    IF you notice the Forums down, please direct all comments or concerns to Courtisadirtywhore via aim please and thanks.
    You know gov...I'm going to put your telephone number here next!
  • mungomungo September 2009
    What's being upgraded?
  • romerashromerash September 2009
    as long as you keep the post numbers, its a matter of life and death you know
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2009
    QUOTE (romerash @ Sep 8 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    as long as you keep the post numbers, its a matter of life and death you know

I think Andrew may flip some shit if he lost all his count.
  • NunesNunes September 2009
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Sep 8 2009, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I think Andrew may flip some shit if he lost all his count.

Meh. I could appreciate the opportunity to rebuild that castle... Do your worst!
  • coffeecoffee September 2009
    is the post count just there arbitrarily, or is there a reason (besides e-peen)?

QUOTE (Andrew @ Sep 8 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Meh. I could appreciate the opportunity to rebuild that castle... Do your worst!

Watch him set your post count to a negative number
  • dandan September 2009
    Gachi and Frat change theirs to a bajillion. It only seems fair that Andrew should be set at i or something.

-dan
    in my defence, I didn't actually change my own count.
  • azn+mikeazn mike September 2009
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Sep 7 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    IF you notice the Forums down, please direct all comments or concerns to Courtisadirtywhore via aim please and thanks.

I see you're finally learning to redirect people =D
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership