WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
  • azn+mikeazn mike October 2009
    I need you to give me Naruto Manga from 369 -->>>>> I need to know if Jiraya dies xD
  • NunesNunes October 2009
    QUOTE (Jong @ Oct 16 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I need you to give me Naruto Manga from 369 -->>>>> I need to know if Jiraya dies xD

Ever heard of This Guy? (warning, link may spoil the surprise in a vague round-about sort of way)
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2009
    I get my Naruto manga from NarutoFan.com. If you just want to know the fate of Jiraya, I could tell you. I could also tell you who lives and dies in the attack on the Leaf Village.

edit: added link.
  • romerashromerash October 2009
    Dumbledore dies on page 596
  • dandan October 2009

-dan
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2009
    Vader is Luke's father.
    Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are playing the same character.
    Rosebud is his sled.
    Man destroyed itself and the void was filled by the Apes.
    Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.
    Soylent Green is people!
  • jimmah7jimmah7 October 2009
    all of those spoilers are so embedded into culture that they practically aren't spoilers
    QUOTE (Jimmah7 @ Oct 19 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    all of those spoilers are so embedded into culture that they practically aren't spoilers

Alright. Cracks knuckles.

- General Woundwort is killed by a dog, leaving the Warren in peace until Hazel eventually passes away of old age.
    -Robin Williams doesn't kill anybody in "1 hour photo"
    -Neo strikes a deal with the computer hive-mind and sacrifices himself to kill Smith and lead both humans and machines to the path of peace. Trinity also dies.
    -Johnny 5 builds a decoy which is destroyed, freeing him to live in peace. In Montana
    -Buliwyf is poisoned during the final battle and dies. Antonio Bandaras goes home to serve the lord with all his newfound ass-kicking knowledge.
    -Cyberninja is actually the protagonists dead brother. Who didn't die, by the way.
    -Deniro goes a *little* crazy and shoots a pimp, and a doorman. And a cop.
    -They Save Private Ryan.
    -And Van de Merwe is transformed into an alien by alien gasoline and abandoned by the humanity he wished to protect. He still loves his wife, who holds out hope for his return because she keeps finding flowers made of trash on her front step.
    -Every Bruce Lee film: Bruce Lee's character kills a hundred or so guys, then dies or gets arrested.
    -Milla Jovovich needs Bruce Willis to love her before she can shoot lasers out of her face.
    -Andy Dufrene gets busy livin' in Mexico.

Enjoy.
  • romerashromerash October 2009
    what have i done?
  • ErlingErling October 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Oct 20 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Alright. Cracks knuckles.

- General Woundwort is killed by a dog, leaving the Warren in peace until Hazel eventually passes away of old age.
    -Robin Williams doesn't kill anybody in "1 hour photo"
    -Neo strikes a deal with the computer hive-mind and sacrifices himself to kill Smith and lead both humans and machines to the path of peace. Trinity also dies.
    -Johnny 5 builds a decoy which is destroyed, freeing him to live in peace. In Montana
    -Buliwyf is poisoned during the final battle and dies. Antonio Bandaras goes home to serve the lord with all his newfound ass-kicking knowledge.
    -Cyberninja is actually the protagonists dead brother. Who didn't die, by the way.
    -Deniro goes a *little* crazy and shoots a pimp, and a doorman. And a cop.
    -They Save Private Ryan.
    -And Van de Merwe is transformed into an alien by alien gasoline and abandoned by the humanity he wished to protect. He still loves his wife, who holds out hope for his return because she keeps finding flowers made of trash on her front step.
    -Every Bruce Lee film: Bruce Lee's character kills a hundred or so guys, then dies or gets arrested.
    -Milla Jovovich needs Bruce Willis to love her before she can shoot lasers out of her face.
    -Andy Dufrene gets busy livin' in Mexico.

Enjoy.

#1: Don't know it.
    #2: Does it ever appear that he does? I haven't watched it in a while.
    #3: K. Matrix sux.
    #4: Sounds so familiarrrrr.... image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
    #5: huh?
    #6: HUH?!
    #7: Which movie is this? Ronin...? Rush...?
    #8: No shiz.
    #9: I liked it. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
    #10: meh, bruce lee.
    #11: uh....
    #12: well duh
    QUOTE (Erling @ Oct 22 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    #1: Don't know it. Watership Down
    #2: Does it ever appear that he does? I haven't watched it in a while. He's a creepy stalker and a sociopath. It's a thriller. I sure expected a murder.
    #3: K. Matrix sux. K.
    #4: Sounds so familiarrrrr.... image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Short Circuit
    #5: huh? 13th Warrior
    #6: HUH?! CyberNinja. Silliest fucking movie ever. Read the synopsis.
    #7: Which movie is this? Ronin...? Rush...? Taxi Driver...
    #8: No shiz.
    #9: I liked it. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> And that is how it feels to be trolled. I can't believe how much love this movie illicits...
    #10: meh, bruce lee. You shut your whore mouth.
    #11: uh.... This is precisely how The Fifth Element ends. It is possibly the greatest movie ever.*
    #12: well duh Meh. It was the number 1 movie on imdb. Figured that makes it worth ruining.

*Statement may be rife with hyperbole.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership