omg omg! 2 more days til...
  • JonobonoJonobono November 2007
    ...til hunters begin to rule the universe, with warlocks.
  • romerashromerash November 2007
    and warriors?
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) November 2007
    nerf huntards.

kick the 12 year olds out of the game.

hunters should be replaced with necromancers.

what's a necromancer?

this:

• JonobonoJonobono November 2007
    I used to have a max level Necromancer in guild wars. I'd summon minions from the dead and they would do my biding. That game was rather clever.
  • dandan November 2007
    Necromancers are boring.

-dan
  • azn+mikeazn mike November 2007
    unless if you're buckeye!
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) November 2007
    exactly.

but instead of skeletons....they're children...

and instead of attacking...he's molesting them.
  • carto0ncarto0n November 2007
    my cats breath smells like catfood.

STELLLLLAAAA!!!!
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob November 2007
    Summon necros in Diablo can be pretty good, when you could stack auras for a while ( untill blizzard realize its way too powerful and cheap ) you could put fire aura, freezing aura and lightning aura with weapons that would give the aura and you would teleport everywhere with your summoning necro. Lags the shit out of everyone and the auras were multiplicated so the dmg was insane. You had to use conviction I think too, it lowers the resistance so you could own anyone. They took of the multiplacting bug so it doesn't work anymore image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. You could use it and Uber Trist runs to kill skeletons and Bug exp lvl everyone: 2 hours lvl 90 image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. And you could just go away while the Uber Meph was stuck in a house summon skeletons that would automatically die and you would get rather good exp non-stop, you could even go afk for the 2 hours. Untill the game lags too much cuz of dead skeletons and you would drop. Ahhh the good times.
  • StriveckStriveck December 2007
    WTB HUNTER NURF
  • Australian+WitchAustralian Witch December 2007
    QUOTE (dan @ Nov 11 2007, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Necromancers are boring.

-dan

No you.
  • StriveckStriveck December 2007
    OMG GASM lol
    wow's a cool game
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership