esea-m playoffs have been crazy
  • woerwoer June 2010
    The setup is the top 16 teams from the regular season make the playoffs with each round being best of three maps.

#15, team exultance, upset #2, perceive, in the first round, and if that wasn't enough, tonight, after losing the first game on train to gentlemen (#10 who upset #7, crev, in the first round), they won the second on inferno, then this shit happens on tuscan for the third:

http://esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=1747031

that's right; one of their players got disconnected round four of the first half and couldn't make it back in. they didn't have a sub, so they played 4v5, took it to two rounds of overtime, and won.

here's the bracket so far: http://stem.esportsea.com/?a=x.schedule&stageid=3377

backfire vs. the dons tomorrow will be good. then the final four is played on lan
  • NunesNunes June 2010
    I'm confused. This doesn't look like soccer.
  • LethaLLethaL June 2010
    I am actually good friends with the members of perceive, they are a good team, they got betrayed the day before the match, one of their best played decided to run away from the team because he couldn't solve an argument he had with a fellow teamate, kinda stupid if you ask me.

It was a good match i am disappointed perceive lost i was expecting them to go further than that, it was a good match though, i called the triple ot before it happenend on the second map which was dust2
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2010
    That's really impressive winning the 4v5 in overtime
  • woerwoer June 2010
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Jun 24 2010, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I am actually good friends with the member of perceive, they are a good team, they got betrayed the day after the match, one of their best played decided to run away from the team because he couldn't solve an argument he had with a fellow teamate, kinda stupid if you ask me.

It was a good match i am disappointed perceive lost i was expecting them to go further than that, it was a good match though, i called the triple ot before it happenend on the second map which was dust2

so that's why hyu dropped out? that's pretty dumb. do you know what the argument was?

I'm not sure him being there would've changed things because statutory ape played damn well in both matches--coming in second in kpr the first match and first in the second. hyu gone probably fucked with their minds a bit though
  • LethaLLethaL June 2010
    QUOTE (z @ Jun 24 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    so that's why hyu dropped out? that's pretty dumb. do you know what the argument was?

I'm not sure him being there would've changed things because statutory ape played damn well in both matches--coming in second in kpr the first match and first in the second. hyu gone probably fucked with their minds a bit though

Note to self - read what i wrote more often before i hit enter, i said day after instead of day before

back on the topic, from what i heard/being told hyu and max got into an argument on vent which i have no clue about what it could be about, they argued, max called hyu retarded etc, apparently it went all night the day before the match, they could not solve it or hyu didn't want to solve it from what it seems so he left a day before the match. I have no idea what the argument was all about but i still think it was stupid to leave like this, you wont always agree with your teamates and if a team made it this far its because they can solve problems when they occurs.

About the match i think hyu would have changed something, they lost the first 2 maps but both were close, choob, choked during the first map and the half of the second one, bush also didn't play like he could. I don't know hyu seemed to be a good stable player when i saw him play with him so maybe if he was playing he could have gave them the stability or determination to win hte few rounds they missed to win on both maps
  • woerwoer June 2010
    dons with the upset!

so that means the dons, yadlla, team to beat, and team exultance are going to texas

team to beat will win it
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership