you've been backtraced: music video
  • BrianBrian July 2010
    Baleeted.

This has still been the greatest boatload of lulz in a long while though.
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk July 2010
    imo, one of the most well-crafted raids by /b/ in its history. I've been following the story ever since I saw her original video which was posted on /b/ thursday afternoon in one of those "you rage you lose" threads. watching the drama unfold has been entertaining and yet, sickening. the target is an 11 year-old girl for christ sakes. also, if you couldn't tell her family is fubar. here is a link to a 6 minute conversation between a police officer and Jessica Leonard's household --> Dysfunctional Household
  • PheylanPheylan July 2010
    While I can understand it can be very difficult to do so, it saddens me that parents are this out of touch with reality to have their kids act like this. This is a parenting fail/internet win.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf July 2010
    On the bright side it may keep her from growing up to be an uber bitch. Though I imagine with /b/ on the warpath things probably became a bit excessive. You really don't want that many smart people fucking with you. It can get.... creative.
  • MagicMagic July 2010
    Good stuff
  • dandan July 2010
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Jul 19 2010, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    While I can understand it can be very difficult to do so, it saddens me that parents are this out of touch with reality to have their kids act like this. This is a parenting fail

My sentiments exactly. It's as if the parents don't care. [oldguyrant] Why, back in my day, my parents would beat the hell out of me if I thought about pulling any of that shit. [/oldguyrant]

Such is the sad state of humanity. We're pretty much fucked.

-dan
  • NunesNunes July 2010
    I find it odd that it took the 4001st life-of-a-minor-ruining by /b/tards is the tipping point of Fuckedry for you.

7/14/10 Jessi Slaughter
    -=- Never Forget -=-
    NOW we're fucked.
  • NunesNunes July 2010
    QUOTE (Hexenwulf @ Jul 19 2010, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    On the bright side it may keep her from growing up to be an uber bitch. Though I imagine with /b/ on the warpath things probably became a bit excessive. You really don't want that many smart people fucking with you. It can get.... creative.

Excuse me?
  • ErlingErling July 2010
    I had to troll some shitty Wikipedia just so I could know what this /b/ shit even meant.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 July 2010
    QUOTE (Erling @ Jul 20 2010, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I had to troll some shitty Wikipedia just so I could know what this /b/ shit even meant.

I wish these forums were like facebook where I could "Like" a post.
  • JAmmYJAmmY August 2010
    It's not over?
    Jessi Slaughtered?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership