Arrrrrgh!
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2010
    Hello all,
    Just got back from Rockford Illinois. Just in time for Christmas then I go back on the day after. Joy.
    I come home and fire off the comp. to check up on everything and it goes kaput. Have not had one "die" on me before. So sad. I may wait to troubleshoot when the job is over and I have more time.

I bought a metalworking lathe so that should make for some entertainment. Have only really used it for one day before I had to travel out of town. I got a start on an Thermoacoustic engine. I have serious doubts about it working properly the first time as there was some damage to the cylinder wall when i had a bit of a mishap. I may try something easier like an LTD Stirling.

I dread going out on xmas eve to do some shopping but there has not been much time for that in the past month or so.

There is nothing like waking up and looking out the window to a beautiful snow covered landscape and thinking DAMN IT STILL HAS NOT MELTED!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• bobbob December 2010
    Don't wear a tie when operating! Merry Christmas Hex, be safe!
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2010
    Just a little update. Had a stick of RAM die on me. I will have to limp by on 2 gigs. Comp is back up and running. And yes BoB no loose clothing around the lathe.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership