Welcome to the new forums
  • GovernorGovernor March 2011
    Here they are, what do you think?

In case you missed the notice on the homepage, you can recover your existing forum account by going through the Forgot Password process or by using a Facebook, Google, or OpenID account with the same email that you used on the old forums.

If you used hotmail on the old forums, and cannot recover your account, get in touch with me.
  • dandan March 2011
    hi.
  • KurtKurt March 2011
    these are the best!
  • MagicMagic March 2011
    I've never liked change -- but I'm sure I'll get used to it after a few visits.
  • ErlingErling March 2011
    :)
  • fratersangfratersang March 2011
    Interesting changes, I like the way it is set up now, almost facebook-ish. Can we get a logo in the upper left though, not a big deal, but I almost never like a standard vanilla theme, etc.
    Also..it appears that it did not propagate my FB account properly...Unless I'm being silly and assumed that it would copy my picture over from FB?
  • PheylanPheylan March 2011
    Sweet.
    @fratersang You're not being silly in assuming it would do that, but unfortunately it does not do that. I believe the only real connection that is made is simply the linking of authentication methods.
    Ah that makes sense, I just saw everyone was using their FB profile pics and that it had propagated somehow.
    Gotcha. I prefer to use gravatar, so that is where my pic is coming from.
  • LethaLLethaL March 2011
    so weird i was used to the other one but it does look good
  • ErlingErling March 2011
    @fratersang Yeah, the Facebook pics do not move over (as I thought they would) but the Google login will yoink your Gravatar.
  • GachiGachi March 2011
    I think I've seen these before. :P
  • EvestayEvestay March 2011
    yayayayya, Frat did you figure out a way to link your fb account to get the picture or did you just manually put it?
    edit: Never mind, apparently I have a gravatar
    As far as I know, there is no way to bring over any of your facebook data. The facebook integration just allows you to handle your FD authentication through facebook rather than with a local password.
  • KPKP March 2011
    I like it
    @Governor you should fix that...then copywrite it!
  • redboneredbone March 2011
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
  • BlackLightBlackLight March 2011
    gay as aids
  • BlackLightBlackLight March 2011
    so i like it
  • MeatonMeaton March 2011
    MEATON RUSH!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership