The never ending Post!
  • MeatonMeaton March 2011
    Hello All I had to make one here on here :)

• dandan March 2011
    I foresee much awesome from this thread.

-dan

p.s. How's it going, Meaton?
  • GovernorGovernor March 2011
    Fuck yo couch, Dan. Fuck yo couch.
  • ErlingErling March 2011
    I'm helping.
    It going good .. just busy with life and such..
    and when gov told me about the site i was like oh ok i need a new thread LOL

Hey Dan Erling and all others :)
  • GachiGachi March 2011
    Now why would you go and disrespect his couch like that? Bastard.
    You don't really know that gov has something for couchs too but dont tell anyone i said anything !! :)
  • dandan March 2011
    It's okay. My couch sucks. He can make sweet, sweet love to it as much as he wants.

-dan

p.s. Hopefully while I'm not here. I do not want to see that.
  • GachiGachi March 2011
    In all honesty, if he was to sit on your couch, he would fall between the cracks and get lost. Fucking Amish midget. :)
  • GovernorGovernor March 2011
    Dan's couch does not have cracks. It is a unibody futon.
  • GachiGachi March 2011
    I'm sure you'll find a way to fall through it. Besides, if it's a futon, it's not a couch. Next time you must say Fuck Yo Futon (FYF).
  • redboneredbone March 2011
    0.o futon herpes
    Haha very nice :P dan make sure you put a glue trap under it so when he does fall under it he stuck there while he has to listion to you and gachi sign
  • dandan March 2011
    "to you and gachi sign"

Usually, that doesn't make a whole lot of noise. Considering how signing is used to communicate with the deaf and all.

-dan
  • MeatonMeaton April 2011
    Oh man i think of something else then lol
    So HAPPY BDAY TO ME LOL
  • NunesNunes April 2011
    @Meaton - Keep that shit up, bro.

@Dan - Sure, that's how signing is supposed to work. But I think we all know how you tend to mess things up. If anyone can make it loud...
    haha someone had to sing happy birthday to me and it seemed to be me lol nothing wrong with that lol dont look at me like that dan LOL
    Ya today the 7th of the month Ya! ok please cont to do what you were doing before reading this LOL :)

Meaton rush

• dandan April 2011
    I've got tickets to the Rush concert tomorrow. It should be alright. Anything to not have to hang out with Court and Tom on a Friday night.

-dan
  • redboneredbone April 2011
    Ew.
    lol you know you like it :)
  • dandan April 2011
    The concert was amazing. I can't hear anything, but it was totally worth it.

-dan
    Everything worth it comes at a price.
    hehe :) Burp LOL raining so nothing better to do but spam the fourms LOL

MEATON RUSH !!!
  • GovernorGovernor April 2011
    Are you guys familiar with the Bear Grylls meme "better drink my own piss"? Every time Meaton posts, I imagine a picture of him with an arbitrary bit of text such as "it is raining outside" at the top and a "better spam the forums" bit at the bottom.
  • dandan April 2011
    11/10 A+ would read again.

-dan
  • Thinking about switching from Verizon to Sprint anyone have an opinion on these two companies.
    The following message is paid for by DAN @ SPRINT SUCKS BALLS>> carry on .. but for real to help you out .. find out if sprint is good where you going to mainly use it.. find out from friends.. reason si where i live it sucks verizon is hands down in the area.. if i was u i would stay with verizon :)
  • Where I am at the issues with Verizon (drop calls and 3g) are bothering me. Heard issues with Sprint seems to make it equal, but Sprint is offering a glorious deal. Really trying to figure if Sprint deals r more talk then anything else.
  • AlfyAlfy April 2011
    I have AT&T. I know all about dropped calls.
    Just remeber if the deal sounds to good to be true STAY AWAY FROM IT esp with cell phone carrers
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2011
    I have T-mobile and don't want AT&T... I'm stuck choosing between Sprint (where unlimited is still unlimited) or Verizon (The Vader of Cell Phone Companies).
    i used to have tmobile but i jumped back to verizon due all the issues i had with tmoblie with the calls droping all over the place snice i had verizon i had 1 drop call that is all :"
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo April 2011
    How do I play this game?
    lol :)
  • You get a funny or serious comment and keep it to urself.
  • dandan April 2011
    yourself*

English is hard, yo.

-dan
    So is getting laid.

Zing?

Lay - noun:
    39. Ropemaking . the quality of a fiber rope characterized by the degree of twist, the angles formed by the strands, and the fibers in the strands
    Its time for a double post, and more reference material! I've been having a conundrum recently. This post is the result. The issue at hand is: just what the hell is the difference between lie and lay? I remember someone telling me at some point during this thing called life, but for whatever reason it just didn't stick. So here it is!

Lay 1 and lie 2 are often confused. Lay is most commonly a transitive verb and takes an object. Its forms are regular. If “place” or “put” can be substituted in a sentence, a form of lay is called for: Lay the folders on the desk. The mason is laying brick. She laid the baby in the crib. Lay also has many intransitive senses, among them “to lay eggs” ( The hens have stopped laying ), and it forms many phrasal verbs, such as lay off “to dismiss (from employment)” or “to stop annoying or teasing” and lay over “to make a stop.”
    Lie, with the overall senses “to be in a horizontal position, recline” and “to rest, remain, be situated, etc.,” is intransitive and takes no object. Its forms are irregular; its past tense form is identical with the present tense or infinitive form of lay : Lie down, children. Abandoned cars were lying along the road. The dog lay in the shade and watched the kittens play. The folders have lain on the desk since yesterday.
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom it the sound that gachi makes when he try to hide in assault and i rushing in LOL

carry on
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo April 2011
    I talked with Tommy today. I feel complete.
    0.o how is he doing?
  • WedgeWedge April 2011
    I just saw pictures of Tommy that scarred me for life. They cannot be unseen.
  • MeatonMeaton May 2011
    LOL
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo May 2011
    Don't your cheeks permanently hurt from all of that lolling you do?
  • redboneredbone May 2011
    Your moms butt cheeks hurt from what I did to her last night.
  • MeatonMeaton May 2011
    Naw lol :)
  • NunesNunes May 2011
  • redboneredbone May 2011
    just... 0.o
  • dandan May 2011
    What is this I don't even...

-dan

p.s. 11/10 would watch again.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership