Who still plays?
  • scrubblescrubble October 2007
    just wanted to get a thread going seeing who still plays from around these here parts. post away.
  • HoseKingHoseKing October 2007
    I do not play regularly anymore, just TF2 basically.
    i only need 3,000 points to rank up too.
  • AlfyAlfy October 2007
    I would play if mandy nights were brought back.
    i'll start a thread about mandy nights.
  • JAmmYJAmmY October 2007
    I haven't played at all recently, although I am trying to get back. Focused on other things atm, and the likelyhood of me playing regularly again is slim to nil.

Still play tho, jumping from game to game in my free time.
  • BudweiserBudweiser October 2007
    I play too much, but not enough image/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />
  • xemplarxemplar October 2007
    QUOTE (Budweiser @ Oct 22 2007, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I play too much, but not enough image/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Thats because you have to play twice as much to catch up to the "younger generations" score/rank. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Oct 23 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thats because you have to play twice as much to catch up to the "younger generations" score/rank. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It takes me a little bit to get it down, but once I do, my mature thinking gives me the edge. image/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />
  • neocronneocron October 2007
    I gave up on this game I think around patch 1.3 when EA completely screwed the game for several month. Still many playing? I thought most would have moved on with 2142 & the likes of COD4 & TF2 kicking about now.
    QUOTE (neocron @ Oct 24 2007, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I gave up on this game I think around patch 1.3 when EA completely screwed the game for several month. Still many playing? I thought most would have moved on with 2142 & the likes of COD4 & TF2 kicking about now.

They've fixed the game since then. Yeah there is still a good group playing, and I myself do play 2142 and TF2 also time to time. Can't wait for CoD4 to waste even more of my money!!
    I might jump back in the game soon. If not I'll see you all in CoD4 image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    QUOTE (neocron @ Oct 24 2007, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I might jump back in the game soon. If not I'll see you all in CoD4 image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

mmmmmmmmmm CoD4... /drools
    Neo!!!!!
    Budweiser! hows tricks man? no more front door assaults on donut :'(
    what's CoD4?
  • xemplarxemplar October 2007
    QUOTE (scrubble @ Oct 26 2007, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    what's CoD4?

Call of Duty 4?
  • LethaLLethaL October 2007
    i would if only i could
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof October 2007
    i still play
  • maliskmalisk November 2007
    I just recently started playing but most of the servers have a different version apparently. I have 1.41 and whenever I try to connect using an ip it tells me I have an older version. Is that because I don't have Special Forces?
  • PheylanPheylan November 2007
    1.41 looks like the most recent patch. Not having SF shouldn't affect you any. Just make sure you are playing on normal maps, and not Special Forces, Armored Fury, or EuroForce maps. Other then that, you could try to repatch or reinstall.
  • maliskmalisk November 2007
    I have reinstalled and repatched. I still Only get about 4 servers in my list whenever I refresh and the filter settings aren't that specific.
  • PheylanPheylan November 2007
    Can you connect to any server?

And do you have same mod only selected?

You should still see more server then that.

I don't know what to tell you aside from contact EA about it, or go to their forums and ask there. The forums will probably just tell you much of the same I did, however.
  • BillBill November 2007
    I reinstalled it like a month ago, and haven't played since I reinstalled it.
  • cutchinscutchins November 2007
    QUOTE (Bill @ Nov 29 2007, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I reinstalled it like a month ago, and haven't played since I reinstalled it.

you should reinstall my cock in your ass
  • BudweiserBudweiser December 2007
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Nov 30 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    you should reinstall my cock in your ass

Like ponytails do we? image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • maliskmalisk December 2007
    I installed bf2 on the 14th...patch came on the 16th apparently so I just thought I must have had the latest patch. Ok well i'm downloading the 1.41 patch now so I should be fine once I get it. Do I need to reinstall bf2 since the patch isn't incremental?
  • monkmonk December 2007
    Like ponytails do we?

drive-by haircut with a bowie knife!
    keep it cut low like a warrior, rar!
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    You shouldn't need to reinstall, assuming there are no unforeseen errors.
  • BrianBrian December 2007
    I actually started playing again image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Its on my laptop and is second only to WoW in amount played.

Its a distant second, but its there image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
  • JAmmYJAmmY December 2007
    QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 5 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I actually started playing again image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Its on my laptop and is second only to WoW in amount played.

Its a distant second, but its there image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hahahahaha WoW...

Just kill yourself

DIAF I believe they say around these parts... Yeah, DIAF.
    I have taken an interest in ERR-CLAN servers and members.

They have 2, 64 slot Jalabad, Karkand 24/7 Inf only, both are ranked in top 20, plus they just added a 32 slot Vehical (most always Wake).

Seem like a great group of people, they have a great Team Speak server.

Just ranked up to Captain. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof December 2007
    wtf lol, i have been playing a decent amount and I'm only upto 27,600. congrats
    Captain, hot damn! I'm gonna have to hurry up and make General so I can make Bud drive me around.
  • xemplarxemplar December 2007
    i gotta play more....
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Dec 10 2007, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i gotta play more....

Me too....with your mom image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • fratersangfratersang December 2007
    post some IP's?
    Here's some servers I don't play on, Frat, just for you to enjoy.

252.36.89.72:16567
    34.234.65.2:16567
    89.765.2.54:16567

• fratersangfratersang December 2007
    How about some you do play on...whorebag image/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
    But that might mean we could end up on the same server. Who would want that? image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • AlfyAlfy December 2007
    So, I am back in the BF2 loop.

Hit me up when you all play.
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Dec 21 2007, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So, I am back in the BF2 loop.

Hit me up when you all play.

Good I need some easy kills image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • MeatonMeaton December 2007
    i not been gaming much the in teh past just to much going on the home front ... but when i do have a gameing spree i play what ever i get my hands on hehe image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• StriveckStriveck December 2007
    PEWPEWPEW
    LOL
  • xemplarxemplar December 2007
    I want a group to play with!!! It's so boring playing with no one you know. /cry
  • JAmmYJAmmY December 2007
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Dec 28 2007, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I want a group to play with!!! It's so boring playing with no one you know. /cry

Quit your bitching!

And because it is all the rage, I'm going to flame Striveck.

STFU and GTFO. kthnx bai
  • fratersangfratersang January 2008
    gachi doesnt play anymore, the pussy was crying about how he hadnt played in months and was scared he would suck too bad.
  • xemplarxemplar January 2008
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Jan 2 2008, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    gachi doesnt play anymore, the pussy was crying about how he hadnt played in months and was scared he would suck too bad.

I believe that. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership