Extreme Parkour
  • waterxm04waterxm04 October 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTuFzLdhyMU&NR=1

Yes, I will take this up, eventually
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    im always amazed by these vids......very talented.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 October 2007
    these guys would do awesome running from cops...seriously haha
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Oct 24 2007, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    these guys would do awesome running from cops...seriously haha

QFT, till they get shot in the leg or air tazed
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    i wanna see some of this shit in person
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    if you guys haven't seen the movie "district B13" i suggest getting it.

tons of stunts like this throughout the entire movie.

ALSO i would love to do shit like this, but i struggle getting no pee on the seat when it's bathroom time!

so i guess baby steps, and i'll be able to do it in 213 years.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo October 2007
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Oct 25 2007, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    if you guys haven't seen the movie "district B13" i suggest getting it.

tons of stunts like this throughout the entire movie.

ALSO i would love to do shit like this, but i struggle getting no pee on the seat when it's bathroom time!

so i guess baby steps, and i'll be able to do it in 213 years.

Stop sitting down when you pee.
  • LethaLLethaL October 2007
    this was awesome !

the first team was the best in my opinion because they did all theirs stunts outside
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    That's very damn nice ! The only thing I'm sure I could do on a slightly boucing ground is front flip while running image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. Get a trempoline and you'll feel a quarter of what these guys feel.
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Oct 27 2007, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That's very damn nice ! The only thing I'm sure I could do on a slightly boucing ground is front flip while running image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. Get a trempoline and you'll feel a quarter of what these guys feel.

I was going to try running up this kinda slanted wall and flip, about 2 minutes of watching people do it, my best friends mom called and told me he had broken his back in a dirt biking accident, i took it as a sign but that was like 2 years ago during the summer so.

P.S. Kid still rides...wtf?
  • jkarate212jkarate212 October 2007
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Oct 28 2007, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I was going to try running up this kinda slanted wall and flip, about 2 minutes of watching people do it, my best friends mom called and told me he had broken his back in a dirt biking accident, i took it as a sign but that was like 2 years ago during the summer so.

P.S. Kid still rides...wtf?

wallfips actually arent hard at all. make sure your technique is correct though. know what your doing before you attempt it.
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Oct 28 2007, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    wallfips actually arent hard at all. make sure your technique is correct though. know what your doing before you attempt it.

exactly what i was doing right before the call

i practiced for days running on a trampoline up a brickwall and flipping back onto my feet (supposed to be harder then flat ground )
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership