Welcome to Surrogate-land
  • NunesNunes October 2008
    So apart from being related to Charles Keating and apparently going by his middle name, he's also been reamed by the courts for 1200 bucks in back taxes in the past.

Protip: Before you start bitching about how much the scary black man is going to raise your taxes, you should actually... you know... pay your taxes...

/No, I'm not going to stop, the guy's an attention whore.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2008
    Or... the campaign can spin it and say that McCain is so anti-taxes that he has on occasion refused to pay them.
    Joe talks to Barack
    Barack gives him 6 whole minutes of his time.
    So the run down as of now is that the man isn't a plumber, isn't named Joe, and has 1200 bucks in back taxes.

Sounds like they vetted him better than Palin!
  • azn+mikeazn mike October 2008
    Lol....
  • NunesNunes November 2008
    And this. Betcha he wished he didn't dive headfirst into the shitfest that is american politics. Then again he did get out of the ticket.
    wtf?

I almost like the sentiment, if I didn't smell ulterior motives that is. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • GovernorGovernor November 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Nov 10 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    wtf?

I almost like the sentiment, if I didn't smell ulterior motives that is. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

That...is the greatest thing I have ever seen. My boss and co-worker (both web designers) and I just laughed for like five minutes straight. I'm actually crying I laughed so hard.
    No kidding right? This guy just can't seem to get enough of the limelight. Maybe if he'd quit it I'd feel bad when he gets his private life all delved into.
  • NunesNunes January 2009
    He just won't go away. And he just can't seem to pull that bald head out of his ass.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership