FD LanBQ 9 Photo
  • JeedJeed October 2007
    At long last I was able to extract it from my phone. The quality kinda sucks but I love the shot.

If you weren't there I took this shot of everyone else taking pictures of the massive amount of liqueur that was purchased. Once Gachi stops being lazy you all can see just how much we had.

Anyways on to the photo!

• scrubblescrubble October 2007
    i only recognize Gov and Gachi. who are the other two handsome devils?
  • GachiGachi October 2007
    QUOTE (scrubble @ Oct 24 2007, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i only recognize Gov and Gachi. who are the other two handsome devils?

Dan and Kevin. Both guys live at the townhouse.

We looked like the fucking paparazzi.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2007
    Love this pic. Everyone is excited to take pictures of the liqueur and Jeed decides to take a picture of the guys taking a picture. It was/is a funny site still. Everyone was so excited over the booze.
  • dandan October 2007
    I'd upload a pic of the booze, but my phone doesn't like to talk to my computer. I guess we just have to wait for Gachi to upload them!

-dan
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    guys, WE NEED TO HAVE ONE MORE!!!! PLZ =[
  • GachiGachi October 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Oct 25 2007, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    guys, WE NEED TO HAVE ONE MORE!!!! PLZ =[

LanBQs are done. Beerfest 2008 anyone? image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
  • MeatonMeaton October 2007
    were the fuck was i ? dam you
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Oct 25 2007, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    LanBQs are done. Beerfest 2008 anyone? image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you suckbags actually going to come?
    i go if gachi goes lol image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i rather drive with him if you know what i mean lol image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

any how You suck at life now host a beerfest event lol image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Oct 25 2007, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i go if gachi goes lol image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i rather drive with him if you know what i mean lol image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

any how You suck at life now host a beerfest event lol image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its called BEERFest for a reason.....

not PEPSIFest

or

WUSSBAGMIXEDDRINKFest

• 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    are there any girls there?
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Oct 25 2007, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    are there any girls there?

yes.
  • scrubblescrubble October 2007
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Oct 24 2007, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We looked like the fucking paparazzi.

haha yeah, you guys do look like creeps.
  • PheylanPheylan October 2007
    Anyone wanna drive up to Beerfest with me?

Maybe Chuck could come get me?
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 25 2007, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Anyone wanna drive up to Beerfest with me?

Maybe Chuck could come get me?

ohhh, you definetly need to come!
    dude it will have soda there image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i drink some stuff but i wont get wasted if you know what i mean lol
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Oct 25 2007, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    dude it will have soda there image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i drink some stuff but i wont get wasted if you know what i mean lol

it WONT have soda there....beer and water only. and the whole point is to get wasted. its beerfest. its the one day of the year where all the kings horses and all the kings men gather around the mulberry bush for the sacred events of beerfest.

plus its cool sleeping in tents when you dont remember whose tent your in, and why does your mouth taste like soap
    lol cartoon i make sure gachi sleeps with you so you 2 can have some loveing late at night lol
  • PheylanPheylan October 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Oct 25 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    it WONT have soda there....beer and water only. and the whole point is to get wasted. its beerfest. its the one day of the year where all the kings horses and all the kings men gather around the mulberry bush for the sacred events of beerfest.

plus its cool sleeping in tents when you dont remember whose tent your in, and why does your mouth taste like soap

I'd like to point out the water is only there to clean up any beer that gets spilled.
    lol @ phey image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> it there toget you all wet lol
    meat, if i didnt know any better, id swear you were french canadian.
    i coudl be in another life or i could be in this life i dont reeally know I need to make a keybaord that can understand my typing and put it in english for all your nubs lol
  • JeedJeed October 2007
    Meaton's posts > all

Why?

Cause they make you think.

Why?

Figure that out for yourself when your reading the post before this one of his. Then when your done if your head hasn't exploded fill me in on what that post meant.
    for a guy who knows alot about computers....youd figure hed be able to use the keyboard to make actual words.
  • LethaLLethaL October 2007
    finally when i get a job and being able to save some money to get down there you guys stop doing lanbq image/angry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />
    omg look who it is image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    Get enough water to shoot a whole lot on a tent image/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
  • xemplarxemplar October 2007
    I'M CONFUSED!
  • LethaLLethaL October 2007
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Oct 27 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'M CONFUSED!

like always, get used of it
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership