Favorite Class
  • JeedJeed October 2007
    Hey all, just wondering what class you all enjoy playing the most. Personally I enjoy the Demoman a lot, though often I find myself choosing a class to complement the team more than what I enjoy the most.
  • JAmmYJAmmY October 2007
    Spy, Engineer, and Scout.
  • JeedJeed October 2007
    QUOTE (JAmmY @ Oct 24 2007, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Spy, Engineer, and Scout.

I like Engineer alot too, but on the maps where you assault (blu on dustbowl, granary, ect.).
  • flaveflave October 2007
    Soldier/Medic/Pyro depending on the situation. I usually have the best score with soldier, but I find pyro the most fun to play. Nothing quite like charging into a group of 5 enemies, setting everyone on fire and busting out the fire axe to finish them off. I'll also play an offensive sniper if the enemy team is turtling up with sentries since nothing takes out turrets faster than fully charged sniper rounds.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon October 2007
    My answer is actually the exact same damn thing as fade's.
  • PotatoPotato October 2007
    SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i am not feeling the spy i go scout or soldier
  • sac916sac916 November 2007
    I love to snipe on 2fort, if the team I am on is doing well. If they aren't it's soldier, demo, or heavy for me.
  • GachiGachi November 2007
    I'm really enjoying being a scout and smashing skull with the bat, but if I'm having a bad time with that, I'll either snipe, engineer, or soldier.
  • carto0ncarto0n November 2007
    engy, and demo ftw
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership