PANDMIC!!!!
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever October 2008
    This is a pretty fun and addictive game. The goal is to kill the world with a sickness while evolving either a virus, bacteria, or a parasite. It is fun and so hard to kill off Madagascar =P.
  • PheylanPheylan October 2008
    Good game, played in a few days. Managed to kill off every single person on the planet. I got lucky though and started on Madagascar.

Couple of hints, if anyone wants them.
    Get rid of any symptoms you have as the first thing you do. Let's it spread without being noticed. You can potentially infect every country before its even detected.

I had the best luck with a parasite because it was so hard to detect.

Save up your points and buy as many symptoms as you can all at once once you have most everyone infected.

• NunesNunes October 2008
    The real fun is in making your disease REALLY unpleasant but not deadly right before adding something like Hemorrhaging and Death.

I giggle at the prospect of a planet full of blind people with sever hallucinations and a slight body ache.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton November 2008
    Is it just me, or is there irony in the fact that "blindness" increases "visibility".
  • JonobonoJonobono November 2008
    Why did I have to see this? i spent the entire night playing that shit...
  • GovernorGovernor November 2008
    It was ridiculously easy to infect the entire human race. The entire world went from green to red in a matter of seconds when I finally placed some evolution points...

As it stands now, the entire world is infected, every country has everything closed and is taking every measure possible to slow the spread of infection, and I have killed not a single person on the entire planet image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Update: I purchased insanity; 10 million people died instantly.
  • JonobonoJonobono November 2008
    lol nice. My friend and I were messing with it and bought something like blindness and a few people died.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership