William Penn Curse is Broken!
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever October 2008
    Fuck yes Phillies

FUCKING YES!
  • xemplarxemplar October 2008
    now its the eagles, flyers and sixers turn..image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • ScabdatesScabdates October 2008
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • NunesNunes October 2008
    28 year dry spell and theres the Soul and Phillies bringing home trophies now. Fuck William Penn. Fuck him sideways with a barbed wire dildo.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever October 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Oct 30 2008, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    28 year dry spell and theres the Soul and Phillies bringing home trophies now. Fuck William Penn. Fuck him sideways with a barbed wire dildo.

25 years since the 76ers won, 28 since the phillies won.
    The sixers don't count without AI.

"practice? You wanna talk about practice? Not a game. Not a game. But practice. Practice! No... no. Not the game that I live to play. Not a game. You don't wanna talk about a game. You wanna talk about practice."

The man was hilarious.
  • GovernorGovernor October 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Oct 30 2008, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The sixers don't count without AI.

"practice? You wanna talk about practice? Not a game. Not a game. But practice. Practice! No... no. Not the game that I live to play. Not a game. You don't wanna talk about a game. You wanna talk about practice."

The man was hilarious.

Sounds like a Palin quote to me image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />
  • coffeecoffee October 2008
    thank god baseball is over. now i don't have to sit through a thousand highlights on sportscentre before they finally get to something that doesn't bore me to tears.

sixers blow this year btw. in a way, they're even worse than last year, in that they are now paying two 2nd-tier players 1st-tier money. One of them is just coming off achilles surgery and looked tuurible in the preseason (brand), the other has no jumpshot and is a poor man's josh smith (iguodala, who somehow makes more money than smith). couple that with a no clutch scorers and you can pretty much pencil them in for a first round out
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton October 2008
    Well... maybe it isn't "broken". They did put a statue of William Penn on the Comcast building...

... GO PHILLIES! WOOOOOOOOO. PHILADELPHIA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Oct 30 2008, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well... maybe it isn't "broken". They did put a statue of William Penn on the Comcast building...

... GO PHILLIES! WOOOOOOOOO. PHILADELPHIA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm. Now I have another reason to hate both William Penn AND Comcast. Thanks for the tidbit.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership