SARAH SILVERMAN in The Great Schlep
  • MeatonMeaton November 2008
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/dafdd1aa7...sarah-silverman

So trying to branch out to othe site other then break.com i came across this it not to funny but some of the things she said i found funny.. ifg your one fo those omg give me my 3 mins back of my life dont borther playing it lol ...

• TrueBelieverTrueBeliever November 2008
    I hate Sarah Silverman...
  • NunesNunes November 2008
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Nov 11 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I hate Sarah Silverman...

How very hip of you... image/sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

I don't understand the hate for this woman. I think her show is genuinely funny. So the womans got a schtick... it's a pretty good one if you ask me. And she's made of one liners.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever November 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Nov 11 2008, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    How very hip of you... image/sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

I don't understand the hate for this woman. I think her show is genuinely funny. So the womans got a schtick... it's a pretty good one if you ask me. And she's made of one liners.

Her jokes are so horrible. Alls they are is a bunch of fart and dick jokes... Not to mention how she tells the jokes annoys the shit of me. She has that type of arrogance which makes her seem atrocious.... She is the type of person who makes me want to rip out my eyes and throw it at the television when I see her on it. I can't even stand reading her name on this damn forum.

And yes, it is very hip of me...
  • She isn't funny.

I don't hate her, she just isn't funny, which for a comedian is a big problem.
  • dandan November 2008
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Nov 12 2008, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    She isn't funny.

qft.

-dan
  • MeatonMeaton November 2008
    lol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • neocronneocron November 2008
    She got booed off stage in the UK. Only put in a 40 minute set which was full of rehashed material. Personally I don't find her funny at all.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton November 2008
    Once in a while she can make me chuckle. Most of the time, I find her uninspired and dull.
  • Australian+WitchAustralian Witch November 2008
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Nov 12 2008, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    She isn't funny.

Agreed. She reminds me of every loud girl I know that tries to be funny. But fails.

(and dan, your life is forfeit if you try to point out that ^that^ sounds like me <3)
  • dandan November 2008
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ Nov 12 2008, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Agreed. She reminds me of every loud girl I know that tries to be funny. But fails.

(and dan, your life is forfeit if you try to point out that ^that^ sounds like me <3)

Nah, when try to be funny, you mumble incoherently in a retarded accent. Completely different.

-dan

p.s. <3

p.p.s. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6241218 seems appropriate.
  • romerashromerash November 2008
    why so serious?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership