Graph of Oil Prices
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton December 2008

Pretty cool... I wish it didn't take so long for this to happen.
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    Wall Street wants you to know that the low oil prices are NOT cool. In fact they are so uncool that you should not rant and rave while they try and fuck with supply do drive prices back to the (most profitable) $3.00/gal.

Low prices across the board. This recession is making my life WAY easier. Only effects I've seen are positive for me.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton December 2008
    For me as well... but the bad effects aren't supposed to hit until later.

Furthermore, price fixing doesn't work. It hasn't in the past, and it won't work anytime soon.
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    I didn't suggest it would work, just that they would try. image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Lower gas prices earlier are the least of the reasons I have for wishing that bubble burst a few years earlier... but shmeh. Wishful thinking.
  • KPKP December 2008
    Yeah I mean it was obvious the price was absurd when the price of oil jumps 10 dollars in one day when the demand has pretty much not suddenly changed. Futures and speculating are fun!

It is going to be strange coming back to a $1.xx gas when I come back...not that I have a car to drive.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TREES!?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership