Gov. Blagojevich's arrest OR
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    JK, he's guilty and he sucks.

Good riddance. We need so much freaking house cleaning... I just hope his replacement is actually a little better... image/sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> as if.

Anybody know how governors get replaced when they get booted out of office? My state civics is a bit rusty, and I'm too busy to read about it atm.
  • GovernorGovernor December 2008
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Dec 9 2008, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    JK, he's guilty and he sucks.

Good riddance. We need so much freaking house cleaning... I just hope his replacement is actually a little better... image/sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> as if.

Anybody know how governors get replaced when they get booted out of office? My state civics is a bit rusty, and I'm too busy to read about it atm.

I'm sure it differs on a state-by-state basis.

This was absolutely hilarious when I heard it on the radio today. My boss looked at me and said "you can't make this shit up."
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    the quotes are the best part. I've heard everything from "You don't get something for nothing. Fuck him. Nothing! Fuck 'em!" to the ever incriminating "I'd rather give it away to some guy off the street than take what he's offering. Fuck him."

classic.
  • KPKP December 2008
    Respect
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership