Happy Birthday Jesus
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2008
    And happy anniversary to the pagan religions that celebrate their own festivals on the exact same day for completely unknown and unrelated reasons.

Get good and drunk guys.
  • PotatoPotato December 2008
    merry xmas and happy holidays, everyone.
  • Jesus is my favourite fictional character, with Jack Bauer being my favourite real person!

Happy Birthday Jesus! You need some sort of cape in all honesty.
  • dandan December 2008
    Merry Christmas guys!

-dan

p.s. Posting from my iPhone. This thing is awesome.
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    Jesus didn't get me anything last year. So I'm snubbing him this time around.
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2008
    Merry Christmas! I've been around here since the 8th grade and it still hasn't gotten old. Long live donut for a new year!
  • xemplarxemplar December 2008
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Dec 25 2008, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Merry Christmas! I've been around here since the 8th grade and it still hasn't gotten old. Long live donut for a new year!

lol hell yeah!
  • MeatonMeaton December 2008
    marry Xmas image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> happy new year
  • coffeecoffee December 2008
    merry Valkyriemas everyone
  • redboneredbone December 2008
    Does anyone else think its funny that on a day that jews don't really celebrate they release a movie about... someone that killed lots of jews?
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2008
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
  • xemplarxemplar December 2008
    QUOTE (redbone @ Dec 25 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Does anyone else think its funny that on a day that jews don't really celebrate they release a movie about... someone that killed lots of jews?

I thought the movie was about those that plotted to kill Hitler, not Hitler himself...?
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2008
    Head -> desk.
  • mungomungo December 2008
    Happy to give a helping hand!...or couple of 2x4's!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership