Countdown Begins
  • GachiGachi December 2008
    Well, as you know, I leave for boot camp on Monday, January 5th. I leave for the hotel sometime in the afternoon on Sunday, get up at 0430 on Monday, have some breakfast, take the bus to MEPS, do a medical inspect, final swear in, briefings, etc, then off I go.

Well, I hope to have no problems at boot camp and come back in exactly 3 months time. Will see you when I return, but I'll stop by here before I leave to check in on this thread and to say goodbye once again.
  • xemplarxemplar December 2008
    *sniffle* don't go!!!!!......best of luck to ya.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2008
    I wish you only the absolute best, sir.
  • AlfyAlfy December 2008
    I will miss your sexiness.
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2008
    Don't act too thug over there Gachi, I don't think it goes over well. Stay safe
  • NunesNunes December 2008
    Best of luck to you! Hope you aren't too fat from the holidays.

Keep us in the loop mang.
  • BrianBrian December 2008
    Don't wash out.

Don't become the punk.

That is all.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton December 2008
    Good luck. Do well. Bring Cigs.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 December 2008
    Hope to see you back as a Marine.
  • JonobonoJonobono December 2008
    Don't forget gachi, there is a "don't ask, don't tell" policy in the army. Now that we're past that, have fun and good luck!
  • GachiGachi December 2008
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Dec 30 2008, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Don't forget gachi, there is a "don't ask, don't tell" policy in the army. Now that we're past that, have fun and good luck!

Dont Ask Dont Tell is throughout the whole military. Even so, I'm not joining the Army because the Army has basic training, and the Marine Corps has boot camp.

Thanks guys. The only way I coming home is a Marine, or if they send my ass home.
  • BrianBrian December 2008
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Dec 30 2008, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thanks guys. The only way I coming home is a Marine, or if they send my ass home.

Fucking a.

Good attitude, man. No doubts you'll do fine.
  • Good luck fella!
    Stay safe!
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever December 2008
    The Few, The Proud, The Gachi!
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2008
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Dec 30 2008, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Dont Ask Dont Tell is throughout the whole military. Even so, I'm not joining the Army because the Army has basic training, and the Marine Corps has boot camp.

FD represent, nigga.
  • MeatonMeaton January 2009
    Good luck bro .. see ya when you done with this round of traning and such..

BTW I saleing Gachi wife for a limited time of 50 trillon $$ this will get a dinner at gachi house and that about it lol after dinner she will kick your sorry ass out lol j/k

• hexenwulfhexenwulf January 2009
    MUCH LUCK!
  • GachiGachi January 2009
    Well, heading to the hotel tomorrow at 1600. I'm assigned to 2nd Bn Golf Company. Thanks for the well wishes, and will be back as a Marine. I'm set to graduate on April 3rd, so long as I don't get held back in training.

Thanks again!
  • cutchinscutchins January 2009
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Jan 3 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well, heading to the hotel tomorrow at 1600. I'm assigned to 2nd Bn Golf Company. Thanks for the well wishes, and will be back as a Marine. I'm set to graduate on April 3rd, so long as I don't get held back in training.

Thanks again!

Have you been working out in preparation for boot? What's your MOS?
    I've worked out some. PT won't be a huge problem, but don't let that mistake you thinking I'm a PT Stud either.

I've signed onto 06xx/11xx field. 06xx is Communications, 11xx is Utilities. I'm hoping for something in the 06xx field, personally.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 January 2009
    PT will start to feel much harder when your not eating enough and your mental state of mind begins to change..I would assume. Especially for 13 weeks..
    Remember one thing I've learned from other Marines.. boot camp is 10% Physical, 90% Mental
    So gachi has left wont be around for a few months.....

if i hear anythign i let you guys know ..

peace out

• waterxm04waterxm04 January 2009
    Good Luck big guy, Keep your head and your heart and come back a Marine
  • azn+mikeazn mike January 2009
    Make Us Proud!
  • BudweiserBudweiser January 2009
    Holy Shit....OMG....WTF

And I didnt get to say goodby! So many words of wisdom to give, like: Spit in that nasty Drill Instructors eye when he gets in your face....show him who is boss right from the start!

Damn proud of you Gachi, I am sure your will make it with flying colors....salute
  • xemplarxemplar January 2009
    QUOTE (Budweiser @ Jan 11 2009, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Holy Shit....OMG....WTF

And I didnt get to say goodby! So many words of wisdom to give, like: Spit in that nasty Drill Instructors eye when he gets in your face....show him who is boss right from the start!

Damn proud of you Gachi, I am sure your will make it with flying colors....salute

thats what you get for being an old geezer that you are and forgetting! image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hi bud.
    hey bud i got lost or somethign not seen you in a while.. how teh wheel chair doing ?

Bud, where've you been?

Hooker.
  • BudweiserBudweiser January 2009
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Jan 12 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Bud, where've you been?

Hooker.

Well, I have been working a lot. Kind of taken a technology break, doing lots of stuff around the house.
    And now that Obama has been elected, I think I will quit my job and let the Government take care of me!
    No reason to bust my ass and only earn half my income?

The dogs won't let me game...I think the wife trained them to bother me to no end,and I am so soft
    I can't resist them... image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    lol at bud image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> your be ok .. just rmemeber that if you ever get board you can go live with gov ... he always looking for new people to play with lol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Gachi Update ...

So i heard from my mom gachi is doing good at basic or what ever you want to call it.. The other day they all ended up in a sand pit due to someone being an ass hole or something .. other then that he injoying it and doing good right now learning new things and such just wnted to give you a heads up image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • azn+mikeazn mike January 2009
    Good to know he's alive image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> <3
  • NunesNunes January 2009
    While I'm not sure that was a concern at boot camp, yeah. Thanks for the update, deeewd.
  • BrianBrian January 2009
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Jan 25 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Gachi Update ...

So i heard from my mom gachi is doing good at basic or what ever you want to call it.. The other day they all ended up in a sand pit due to someone being an ass hole or something .. other then that he injoying it and doing good right now learning new things and such just wnted to give you a heads up image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

He better get used to getting jacked up, lol.
    aha the Pit. Its not litterally a sand pit, just a clear area. Basically hell for 15 minutes.
  • MeatonMeaton March 2009
    So tonight i found out gachi is not going to grad on time he did something to one of his foot and it will take like 6 weeks to heal.. but the thing i find fucked up is when he went to get it looked at they never took an X-ray of any kind they just gave him some pain meds and sent him on his way.. so he was taking it and never got any better and that when they took an x ray and found he what ever that word i looking for i can t spell.. he upset and my fam and his wife are my mom dad and his wife had all made plans a head of time to fly down see him grad in next month .. but now that wont happen for a little bit longer the only thing is i not sure if eveyone can get a refund if they cant then they all are fucked i know they put a lot of money into seting this all up ans such ..

Dam people LOL
  • jkarate212jkarate212 March 2009
    Damn that sucks. Best of luck to his recovery.
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009
    Anymore news from Gachi?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership