12 Oz. Mouse
  • NunesNunes January 2009
    All of it. Immediately.

Fitz: Skillet, we just spent sixty-four thousand dollars in that bar... So... We're gonna have to get jobs to cover up the fact that we rob banks. But first, I need to get a drink.
  • AlfyAlfy January 2009
    That show makes your mind melt with all its badness.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2009
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Jan 13 2009, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That show makes your mind melt with all its badness.

QFT
    You probably don't realize that it's not just a random show, but is a very intricate serialized story. And that everything everyone says that seems completely random, is actually super important.

For example,
    "Heh, you know word is, and I'm not saying that this is what I think, know, or have heard to be true, seriously, but Liquor said that Mouse is up to his cans. And not only that, but New Guy. Heard he got out, right? Like someone got him out. And he's got a thing for squirrels. I'm not talking as though he's cheesy green up on 'em. I'm saying more like... Ecuadorian sleep, if you get the picture. Oh, and another thing. Roostre, you know Roostre? Up on the farm guy? All right. Well Liquor also says that a letter accidentally got delivered to him, but before he could open it - BOOM! - just like that, clock shows up. Next thing he remembers, it's day 97."

Is actually a very informative block of script. You later get to hear that letter read aloud, the clock thing is explained in detail and a number of other vague things referenced there are important as well.

The show isn't bad, just poorly drawn. It's written and executed incredibly well.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2009
    I much prefer Sealab 2021 or Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
    Both written by the same guy who wrote 12 oz. Along with Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Only 12 oz has a serialized plot.

It's a grand total time investment of 220 minutes to watch the entire thing, and doing so completely changes the experience of the show. It can be purchased as a single dvd movie only, which is the best way to watch it.

I'm not saying you'd all love the show, just that it should be viewed, because it rocks.
  • I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with you. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense unless you're watching it and looking for the plot and trying to tie stuff together. But it's pretty entertaining overall, imo.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership