Windows 7
  • MeatonMeaton January 2009
    So i just got an e-mail saying beta test windows 7 so i was like hell why not lol i love to beta test things ans such so right now i downlaoding it and so on.. was wanting to see if anyone else been following this and or testing it ..

image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • azn+mikeazn mike January 2009
    Been following it but not testing it out yet. No place to test it out image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    ya know what you mean image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> hehe
  • azn+mikeazn mike January 2009
    It looks like a better vista.
  • GovernorGovernor January 2009
    I've been following its progress for awhile now, and I am very excited what I've seen so far. Let me know how you like the beta.
    I sure will gov.. i do have the link gov if you want to give it a spin .. anyone can pretty much get it.. if they know the right place to find it thgoeu all of Micorsoft trash of a links and such ... if you like it let me know

image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• GovernorGovernor January 2009
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Jan 14 2009, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I sure will gov.. i do have the link gov if you want to give it a spin .. anyone can pretty much get it.. if they know the right place to find it thgoeu all of Micorsoft trash of a links and such ... if you like it let me know

image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sure. If you could PM the link to me, that would be great.
  • AlfyAlfy January 2009
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/dd353205.aspx

That is the link to download the beta. This beta is open to everyone, so if you want to, feel free to download it. I have it installed in a VM, and it seems to run OK. Much better than Vista.
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jan 14 2009, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Sure. If you could PM the link to me, that would be great.

i get all my stuff from here

http://oem.microsoft.com/script/contentPage.aspx?pageid=2 lol
  • redboneredbone January 2009
    I hear only good things. Apparently so many people wanted to get it when it came out that the microsoft servers crashed.
    =x

Yes that is supposed to be ironic, but I'm looking forward to having (almost)completely missed the whole vista fiasco.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership