Bush DoJ Appointee: "My tentative plans are to gerrymander all of those crazy libs right out&qu
  • NunesNunes January 2009
    Article

What's with conservatives thinking liberals are something more than people who feel and think differently about some stuff? I've called some conservative ideology stupid before, but I don't think I've ever suggested or even thought that somehow, being conservative was a problem that needed to be fixed.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2009
    This may be a bit off topic, but... I HATE gerrymandering. It's beyond "heading in the wrong direction". It runs in opposition of principles that this country was founded on.
    It's not off topic at all. The guy is using it in exactly the worst possible way too. And then expressly admitting to doing so in an arrogant email. He's also sort of a racist and believes that if you're a woman, you're a lib, and if you're a minority, you're a lib, and if you're a lib, you're not a real American. Ergo, something like 90% of the people working for him (in the civil and voting rights area no less) were white males.

He's stiff competition for Bush administration douchebag of the year.
  • BillBill January 2009
    Even I am impressed by this level of hubris.
    QUOTE (Bill @ Jan 14 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Even I am impressed by this level of hubris.

I suspect there's deeper levels of hubris with more far reaching consequences elsewhere in the administration (yes, more far reaching than stocking the DoJ with some of the most conservative boot-lickers ever to grace the halls of a public building for what may turn out to be an entire generation)

I look forward to watching the news for more moments like this over the next few years:
    /Yeah, it's a hot karl.
    //snicker...
    20 most gerrymandered districts. A slideshow
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership