Job Opportunity
  • GovernorGovernor January 2009
    I know a few of you have recently graduated, so I figured I'd post this here as well. Since this is not an official job forum, I'll forgo the official job posting lingo.

The job:

We're looking for solid programmer to fill the role of Web Programmer. HTML/CSS/Javascript/PHP/ActionScript experience are all serious pluses. We need someone who would feel comfortable with object-oriented programming and is capable of diving into code immediately. This is not a front-end programming position, so while an understanding of HTML/CSS is preferred, almost all of your time will be spent programming in PHP and Javascript. 2-5 years experience and a Bachelors in Science is preferred, but are not nearly as important as simply being able to do the job.

This is a full-time, salaried position with health/wellness/retirement benefits. There is a $1000 bonus upon hiring and subsidizing moving expenses could be negotiated.

The team:

Modo Design Group is a creative design firm located in Lancaster, PA. We provide a wide variety of services for both web and print including design, marketing, branding, copyrighting, consulting, and software development; 90% or more of our work is on the web. Most of our clients, whether they are universities, non-profit organzations, or for-profit companies are national or international in scope/location.

Our team consists of highly skilled individuals of varying backgrounds and expertise that work closely to make the best products in the industry. This particular position will be working closest with me, and that's why I'm posting it here.

The location:

Lancaster is a small town/city in south eastern PA. We're located about an hour west of Philadelphia, two and a half hours north of Washington DC, and two and half hours southwest of New York, NY. Our studio is located downtown in a converted old Tobacco warehouse. We occupy the first floor of the original warehouse and have it decked out in all of the ways you'd expect from a pretentious design firm. Large open space, iMacs, hard wood floors, ping-pong, darts, couches, etc. Heck, we even have an old loading dock which serves as a great deck when the door is thrown open in the summer time.

If you're interested in the position, send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].

We're also looking to fill a role as Senior Web Designer. For more details on that position, just check out our website.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership