Soooo...
  • IrnIrn January 2009
    So since yesterday was the supposed stress test (and closest thing to open beta they may have), who's all signed up for the beta, and if anyone happens to be lucky enough to get in, will ya keep us up to date?? image/happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof January 2009
    i'm pretty sure I signed up awhile ago, but I also do not have a single post on their forums so I'm not an all-star candidate for a beta position.
  • azn+mikeazn mike January 2009
    Same with Cheezzy lol.
  • LethaLLethaL January 2009
    same as the 2 persons above me i remember signing up on their forums but that all
  • BillBill January 2009
    Oh great... Lethal's playing? I'm out.
  • xemplarxemplar January 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Jan 25 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh great... Lethal's playing? I'm out.

rofl.
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2009
    the game is awesome, that is all.
  • redboneredbone January 2009
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Jan 29 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The game fails to be awesome until it is released and I get to play it so obsessively that I drop out of school to go pro like teh cpl.
  • GovernorGovernor January 2009
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Jan 29 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you're in the beta?
  • BrianBrian January 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jan 30 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So you're in the beta?

I'm wondering the same. Elaborate or die.
  • azn+mikeazn mike January 2009
    In a fire.
  • carto0ncarto0n February 2009
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 30 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm wondering the same. Elaborate or die.

yes i am in beta.
  • GovernorGovernor February 2009
    Impressions?
  • redboneredbone February 2009
    I have a sneaky suspicion that he isn't going to post because all his time on the comp is going to be playing.
  • carto0ncarto0n February 2009
    Well, the game is still under development with new things being added daily which is nice. You've all read the updates and posts....seen the screenshots and know what has been said about the game. I will say this.....if you loved Ultima Online like i did, played EQ, AC, or have a love for MMORPG's this game is worth a try for sure. I'm still working on things...getting the feel for it all so I dont want to get too far into the game as far as features and things because like i said, things are being added and changed daily so who knows what will be final upon release. I will say MAYBE it isnt worth checking out on the Euro Servers but if you insist im sure you will not be disappointed. I'm still unsure if i will pre-order it yet or just wait until it launches in north america.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo February 2009
    haha bitches.

image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • stealth_3lfstealth_3lf February 2009
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Feb 19 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well, the game is still under development with new things being added daily which is nice. You've all read the updates and posts....seen the screenshots and know what has been said about the game. I will say this.....if you loved Ultima Online like i did, played EQ, AC, or have a love for MMORPG's this game is worth a try for sure. I'm still working on things...getting the feel for it all so I dont want to get too far into the game as far as features and things because like i said, things are being added and changed daily so who knows what will be final upon release. I will say MAYBE it isnt worth checking out on the Euro Servers but if you insist im sure you will not be disappointed. I'm still unsure if i will pre-order it yet or just wait until it launches in north america.

Players in North America are welcome to participate in the European Launch. The plans for US servers aren’t finalized at the time of this announcement. We will offer the option for character migration to US servers for N. American players who wish to use it. We have had people playing without problem from all over the US and Canada. That being said, our servers are located in Germany and distance does affect ping-time.
    If the pre-orders are sold out, more Darkfall copies will become available on the launch date February the 25th. If they are also sold out, we will offer more copies every few days as we upgrade our capacity.

so if any one does choose to play with EU launch you can always migrate your characters over to a NA server when they come up
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership