Back to the basics
  • fratersangfratersang February 2009
    eh?
  • jimmah7jimmah7 February 2009
    yup that seems to be the pattern forming with fps lately. ww2, modern, ww2 again, repeat
  • redboneredbone February 2009
    I want super sweet revolutionary war fps!
    =x

<---- just ready for something different
  • GovernorGovernor February 2009
    Two problems:

1) 24 player max? Is this a requirement for console games or something? Shit, I didn't even bother playing on servers with less than 32 players in 1942 and 2.

2) EA should be ashamed for pooping that website out.
  • NunesNunes February 2009
    This game will cost about 15 dollars. It will have 3 maps. It will feature a few new engine updates since the last battlefield iteration. It should be done and ready for X-Box Live downloading shortly.

If the game sells well packaged like this EA has said they would like to keep adding to it with DLC.

Now that that's out of the way...

No clue about the 24 player maps. Hopefully they realize that's effing stupid pretty quickly and remedy it. But this isn't really meant to compare to the other Battlefield games. There was tremendous success with the 1942 mod, Desert Combat. Perhaps they're hoping that users pick up the slack on a cheap game? I donno. But this is an interesting release model.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton February 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Feb 9 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    2) EA should be ashamed.

FTFY
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership