All that is wrong with America
  • NunesNunes February 2009
    You talking about the mother or the media?

The mother is mentally ill. The media is in full control of their mental facilities and find it acceptable to exploit this woman's clear handicap to churn out headlines.

I'm with you on the mother being an idiot, but now she's facing the consequences for her stupid decisions. The kids will probably be parsed out by social services within the year. Why does she offend you so much?

/the doctor should face charges of malpractice.
  • EvestayEvestay February 2009
    More like the kids are facing the consequences of her decisions, not her. She seems like a narcissist who couldn't care less about trying to care for them.
  • NunesNunes February 2009
    SO I guess losing your home because of poor decision making doesn't count as consequences?

I see your point though. It really sucks to be those kids. But "all that is wrong with america"? please.

the woman is 23k down on her mortgage and Mungo's ready to lynch her as a symbol of welfare queens. A thief of the people. A government subsidized, chronic poor decision maker. for 23,000 dollars.

unimpressed:
  • KPKP February 2009
    I wouldn't say America...

She is insane...and her doctor was/is irresponsible at best.

But i suppose if you are saying that overspending(babiess!!) beyond your means is bad..then yes.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership