In-Depth review of the beta
  • JAmmYJAmmY February 2009
    Meh, I don't need to read it...

I'll just sit here and continue to play it.

Not too bad so far... I can't find anything in the damn town tho... and took me a while to figure out the controls.

ping isn't that bad, either.

Thanks to my roomate for buying it, and then having to work today on the first day it worked for him, HA!
  • GovernorGovernor February 2009
    Thanks for posting this. This was the sort of analysis that I was hoping one of our many beta users would have written themselves.

As I've said before, I have been extremely disappointed by darkfall in recent months, but I am happy with what I've read there. I look forward to a US launch.
  • carto0ncarto0n February 2009
    the reason i havent given that much of a rundown on it is because before you install and play they have you virtually sign this NDA that limits pretty much anythign you can say about it. I have respected that, but i am glad someone finally gave a rundown on it. As stated there the game isnt for anyone....but if you were once a hardcore Ultima Online player, or AC....and miss that 'free and opne' feeling in a video game, I think this will satisfy that desire. if you're someone is up obsessed with the latest and greatest in computer graphic technology and a serious FPS player....this will leave you very disappointed. as i said though....if you like MMO's this game is worth a shot.
  • JAmmYJAmmY February 2009
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Feb 28 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    the reason i havent given that much of a rundown on it is because before you install and play they have you virtually sign this NDA that limits pretty much anythign you can say about it. I have respected that, but i am glad someone finally gave a rundown on it. As stated there the game isnt for anyone....but if you were once a hardcore Ultima Online player, or AC....and miss that 'free and opne' feeling in a video game, I think this will satisfy that desire. if you're someone is up obsessed with the latest and greatest in computer graphic technology and a serious FPS player....this will leave you very disappointed. as i said though....if you like MMO's this game is worth a shot.

The NDA was lifted a couple weeks ago, or a week. Something like that.
  • KPKP March 2009
    QUOTE (JAmmY @ Feb 28 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The NDA was lifted a couple weeks ago, or a week. Something like that.

Sounds interesting.

How much is this going to cost?

Sounds pretty empty at the moment..and if it doesn't have a good launch then it would be really empty...
  • BrianBrian March 2009
    I've heard a lot that makes me scared for the launch TBH.
  • November 2009 Edit
    They have just announced the first wave of beta invites went out....so keep your eyes open for the email fellahs
  • BrianBrian November 2009
    Is anyone playing this in north america?
  • romerashromerash November 2009
    is this thing still alive?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership