Referral Program
  • jkarate212jkarate212 March 2009
    So, my friend just completed this, and received his reward last week, so I know it's legit.

If anyone has any spair time and would like to help me with this, I'd really appreciate it.

All you have to do is go to this link: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5760014 (my referral link) and on the bottom right, you will see where you can enter your email to sign up yourself. The sign up process is quick and easy. Once signed up, all you have to do is choose any offer to complete yourself from the list provided. Gamefly is quick and easy, and all you have to do is sign up and then cancel it so they don't take any of your money, and credit should be awarded (its safest if yuo keep it for a minimum of 8-10 days, no charge should be applied). If possible, stamps.com is completely free and rewards credit as well.

Thanks a ton.
    Also, freecreditreport.com is completely free and rewards full credit.
  • NunesNunes March 2009
    I was going to do it for you, cause I'm nice like that and like either helping somebody get free stuff, or helping them learn that this free stuff thing is for the birds. But then I read that second bit.
  • MagicMagic March 2009
    Yeah...these referral sites do work (I did one years ago that just gave me 250 cash), but you have to be really careful and read the fine print on all the offers you sign up for. Most will ask you to sign up for a free trial membership, usually lasting 1 or 2 weeks. After that 1 or 2 weeks is up though, they will begin automatically renewing your membership on a monthly basis and charging your credit card.

I would only enroll in one offer at a time so that I could easily keep track of when I had to cancel each offer and avoid any charges. After a few weeks I had enough offer points or whatever and was able to trade those in for a 250 dollar check.
  • ebolaebola March 2009
    I did one where I had to do like 6 offers, but no referrals needed. Got a $650 check for my 360 elite.
  • NunesNunes March 2009
    Sorry, I just refuse to grant anybody who says "freecreditreport.com is free" credence.
  • fratersangfratersang March 2009
    NO
    QUOTE (ANunes @ Mar 16 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Sorry, I just refuse to grant anybody who says "freecreditreport.com is free" credence.

pretend it isnt even there image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • AlfyAlfy March 2009
    There you go buddy...
    Thanks alfy <3

But to recieve full credit you do have to complete 1 offer (stamps.com would be a free one). What I do is complete offers, then cancel them once the required time is up (usually a few days, but most of them are instant)
    Its best to look for the ones that say "receive credit instantly / immediately"
  • ebolaebola March 2009
    Do not put real phone numbers with your credit card information when doing these programs. They will telemarket their wonderful sweepstakes to you to the end of time.
  • ScabdatesScabdates March 2009
    can i have an xbox too guys?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership