It has been fun.
  • PheylanPheylan March 2009
    Well, the time has come. I found out yesterday I report to Newport, Rhode Island for Navy OCS on April 5th. I'll be there for 3 months, then I head back to Charlotte for a couple of weeks to get all my stuff for the move to Pensacola, Florida where I'll be attending flight school.

I'll have random internet access and access to my cell phone throughout OCS so I'll do my best to keep in touch and let yall know how things go.
  • AlfyAlfy March 2009
    Cool man; good luck, and keep the pants on.
  • MagicMagic March 2009
    I was on a project in Pensacola for a few weeks -- be sure to hit up McGuire's Pub while you're there image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf March 2009
    Congrats and good luck Phey. I only live about 5 hours from Pensacola. Or about an hour and a half flight time. Fly on up if you get the chance. image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
  • gl, hf, dd. and so forth. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • redboneredbone March 2009
    Wait, Pheylan is going to be flying planes over my head down here in sunny florida? *goes to dig a whole in the sand to hide in*

gl with your endeavors
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof March 2009
    good luck, maybe one day you will be flying in my sector at my center and I will ship you to Canada. Have fun in flight school I'm jealous.
  • LethaLLethaL March 2009
    its good for you, keep it up and good luck
  • EvestayEvestay March 2009
    very impressive phey, good luck!
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton March 2009
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ Mar 19 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    gl, hf, dd. and so forth. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

x2
  • GovernorGovernor March 2009
    Awesome man. Good luck!
  • azn+mikeazn mike March 2009
    dude! good luck with everything!!!
  • NunesNunes March 2009
    What they all said. Come back sometime so we can argue more! image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Eat right, change your socks every day, all that jazz. Enjoy Florida as much as you can.
  • JAmmYJAmmY March 2009
    Remember clean underwear everyday.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership