Have fun with this one
  • ScabdatesScabdates March 2009
    T kzpx zteyyesc mfm igd U abnz tg wgx cho zn wpt kwomgkvj ebyb s hpwjnl sgr e xcx, cvi rb lucc quelfnn C oqye worx, mfstzp, "Dcciocw eki mp menxbbnhn!"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce in justo eu orci fringilla rhoncus. Integer urna orci, laoreet eu, blandit in cras amet.

image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
  • AlfyAlfy March 2009
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

In other news, tea rules. I have been drinking a lot of Yogi Tea, but also have been liking the Bigelow Caffeine Free teas. Tasty stuff. The Sweet Dreams tea is great for during the day to help calm and focus.
  • fratersangfratersang March 2009
    more of a fan of chai tea myself, although I don't mind the occasional batch of green tea
  • GovernorGovernor March 2009
    My office has a shit ton of Yogi Tea on hand at any given time. It is delicious.
  • NunesNunes March 2009
    CANCAR!

/didn't decipher a damned thing.
  • MagicMagic March 2009
    Awesome hi-jack team -- proud of all of you.

Back on topic, there's a small chinese restaurant by my place. I had never been a fan of tea, but tried their special china tea (or whatever) a while back and it was delicious. Now I look forward to it everytime I get a hankerin' for some chinese.
  • WedgeWedge March 2009
    I've never been a big fan of tea. I think its because of the bitter taste of it. Does anyone have any suggestions for a tea that could get me into drinking it? Not just like sweet tea but a tasty tea that might get me going in the tea drinking direction. Thanks in advance
  • GovernorGovernor March 2009
    Hm. I've never heard tea being referred to as bitter unless someone was really hardcore overbrewing it.

I've found a lot of the Yogi Tea to be delicious, though. At the moment, I'm drinking a cup of "Stash Premium" Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea. It is quite good.
  • coffeecoffee March 2009
    QUOTE (Wedge @ Mar 27 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I've never been a big fan of tea. I think its because of the bitter taste of it. Does anyone have any suggestions for a tea that could get me into drinking it? Not just like sweet tea but a tasty tea that might get me going in the tea drinking direction. Thanks in advance

might i suggest a white tea, i would recommend Tazo Berry Blossom White.

white teas taste less "grassy" than green tea; or you could try red tea which a sweeter flavor
  • cutchinscutchins March 2009
    tea sucks
  • ScabdatesScabdates March 2009
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Mar 28 2009, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    tea sucks

QFT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigen%C3%A8re_cipher
  • ebolaebola March 2009
    btw, vigenere requires around 200-500 words to be accurately deciphered. its not like caesarian, where theres no chance of using the wrong vowel or ending. you might have given enough, but im way too lazy to tally shit up, especially if i already know the reward is gonna be some lame, smartass ejaculation. i'd rather spend my time on the beale ciphers. if ur into this shit tho, check out bb84. way more interesting.
  • BlackLightBlackLight March 2009
    You know what sucks? Tea
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    I will remember you and I will go see you in the cemetery with a flower and a dog, and at your funeral I will sing, softly, "Burials are so beautiful!"
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership