Halloween 2007
  • GovernorGovernor October 2007
    Well, it's the Saturday before Halloween, and I know a bunch of you are going to parties or bars or whatever. Before you all go out, what are you being for Halloween? Pictures of yourself in costume add a coolness factor of 10. Pictures of yourself in costume with hot chicks in sexy costumes at your side makes you overdose with coolness.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    Probably nothing special lol, school is taking too much of my time. Although if some of my friends go out to do something special I'll probably go with them.
  • ScabdatesScabdates October 2007
    Also, post costume ideas for Scabdates.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 October 2007
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Oct 27 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Also, post costume ideas for Scabdates.

a jug of milk..why, idk
  • I'm a beer keg...^.^
  • xemplarxemplar October 2007
    panties!!!!!
  • PotatoPotato October 2007
    nice, magic. great costume idea.
  • fr4ggedfr4gged October 2007
    Gonna be going as Dr. McNinja. Will be posting some pics shortly after halloween pub. There will be plenty of hot girls in costumes for you bastards to ogle. image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
  • GachiGachi October 2007
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ Oct 28 2007, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm a beer keg...^.^

pfft, old costume. I was one for our FD Halloween LanBQ. I was even a functional keg. image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    Lol great view Magic image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • waterxm04waterxm04 October 2007
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Oct 28 2007, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    panties!!!!!

Accept they're women xemp, not men
  • dandan October 2007
    Gov, wtb pictures from last night! I hear you had quite the costume.

-dan
  • cutchinscutchins October 2007
    god, i love skanks.
  • PotatoPotato October 2007
    i crafted my friend a pyramid head helmet (from silent hill) and a great knife to go with it; made entirely out of cardboard, duct tape, and spray paint. (my 3 favourite craft tools)
  • xemplarxemplar October 2007
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Oct 28 2007, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Accept they're women xemp, not men

Oh! Aren't you the funny one!
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo October 2007
    haha. the only time xemplar will be able to handle panties is when he is putting them on.
  • QUOTE (Gachi @ Oct 28 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    pfft, old costume. I was one for our FD Halloween LanBQ. I was even a functional keg. image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm cuter.
  • PheylanPheylan October 2007
    Here's what I wore Halloween. In retrospect, it did not help in getting any ass. It was still alot of fun to do, and made everyone that knew me laugh their ass off.

Note the vintage calculator watch and taped glasses. The socks go at least half way up my shins. And the belt is about 2 inches above my bellybutton.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    tom and i went as zz top.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon October 2007
    My sister took me along to an almost-Halloween party at her friend's house so she could get drunk with someone who wouldn't immediately take out-of-context pictures. I went as a uni-bomber in my big black baggy clothing, sporting huge sun-shades, complete with faux c4. No pictures, but I might get some copies from my sister that I can post later (including, but not limited to, an 11 person man-pile that was the result of a drunken attempt to make a human tower).

On Halloween proper I plan to walk around with the same outfit and shout at kids. It should be good.
  • dandan October 2007
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 30 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Here's what I wore Halloween. In retrospect, it did not help in getting any ass. It was still alot of fun to do, and made everyone that knew me laugh their ass off.

Note the vintage calculator watch and taped glasses. The socks go at least half way up my shins. And the belt is about 2 inches above my bellybutton.

Rob, that costume owns. That is all.

-dan
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    hahaha @ Rob...

also, magic....nice pics!
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    I was a KISS ME BOOTH! Nuff said.
  • QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 30 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd tap that.

Also, I wasn't sure if I should put this in the TF2 thread or here...but check it out anyway: epic TF2 group costume
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    And this was trying it on for the first time and being SUPER FLAME towards Jason. This ones for you love.

Did I say trying? I was Jason, I was.
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    just wow.
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof October 2007
    lmao, I saw a couple of those going around campus, there were a couple stand outs though. There was a group of 15 guys all with a red cape, gold crown and boots, brown loincloth, round sleds painted gold and spears... marching in perfect drunken harmony. Also there was a guy in a full out optimus prime costume.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership