The choice is yours
  • solar+beamsolar beam April 2009
    so whats the scoop on the best shows out?? Also, a very hot friend of mine just broke up with her boyfriend, should i rebound it for the sex, or support her and all that gay shit?
  • GRiFGRiF April 2009
    the answer depends on the pics you need to post of her....
    hehe.
    shows? no idea. i havent paid for a movie in a while. last one was the matrix ones i think. killer flicks there.
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    Adventureland was teh suck -- thought it was going to be along the lines of Super Bad, but ended up being more along the lines of Juno or Nick and Noah's Infinte Playlist -- a teen movie that has some comedy, but is mostly about some sort of serious subject.

I Love You, Man was a hilarious movie and I'd pay to see it again -- mostly because my date (was a blind date) ended up being a huge prude and not feeling comfortable when they talked about oral sex or subjects like that. Had I known ahead of time I would have (a) not taken her to that movie and ( b ) not taken her out at all

Haven't seen a good horror movie in a while but there's the Last House on the Left and The Haunting in Conn. -- both look okay, but will probably just wait until they hit DVD. Rob Zombie needs to make more movies, those ones that leave you feeling more creeped out are way better then those ones that just stick stupid pop-up horror throughout the movie.

Oh and I agree with Grif -- need pics to assess the situation
    im 19, shes 20, but im sure i can pull it off. he likes me b4, but i boned another girl instead of her.lol
    QUOTE (solar beam @ Apr 8 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    im 19, shes 20, but im sure i can pull it off. he likes me b4, but i boned another girl instead of her.lol

in case you guys didnt know, this is me. IMO, my eyebrow piercing is teh secz
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    is that your myspace picture?
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    I decree that this is an extraordinarily ghey discussion (for being about heterosexual sex that is). So here's a picture of Joaquin Phoenix not giving a fuck.

Best TV Show: Breaking Bad

Best Movie: ummmmmmmmm good question.
    /and why is this in the CS forum?
    it used to be my myspace picture, now i have one of me in a suit.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership