Additional Peeps
  • fratersangfratersang April 2009
    You may notice a few new people wearing the tag and I just wanted point them out so you dont hassle them.

Chill son
    Typhoon
    Maud'dib

I'm not just arbitrarily adding people, but honestly we need to get a reg base going here and a 2 week clan selection process is not going to cut it. Many of these people have been with us for years anyways and its only fitting that they should be around when we are rebuilding ourselves especially as many of them missed out on that opportunity when we died. So lets welcome them and get our server populated!
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Dune, baby.
  • Muad%26%2339%3BDibMuad'Dib April 2009
    Thanks Frat and just a little corection Muad'Dib is the name but as everybody calls me maud I'm real use to it. Dune is the shit and the book is better than the movie.
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    Wasn't Chill in donut anyway?
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    i don't remember chill being invited in until now

anyways frat i think you should make a post or a list about who is in donut currently and who is still around
  • Chill was already in numbnuts!

But congrats to the other two dudes, as long as my place as gayest but hawtest donut doesnt get taken away from me I'm happy.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf April 2009
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Apr 11 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Chill was already in numbnuts!

But congrats to the other two dudes, as long as my place as gayest but hawtest donut doesnt get taken away from me I'm happy.

I thought Xemplar held the gayest. Or was that the most openly homosexual. Poor Xemp.
    @tommy/richie: Chill was not already in, I made him wear the tag last time we played on r3s1n

@Maud'Dib: thanks for the correction, whats your name come from anywho?
  • xemplarxemplar April 2009
    QUOTE (Hexenwulf @ Apr 11 2009, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I thought Xemplar held the gayest. Or was that the most openly homosexual. Poor Xemp.

neither!
    It comes from the book Dune and is the main character. It was also made into a movie.
    damn i messed this up. Delete it plz kthnx.
    QUOTE (Muad'Dib @ Apr 11 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It comes from the book Dune and is the main character. It was also made into a movie.

Paul Atreides = Muad'Dib (which is the name of the mouse shadow in the second moon) = Usul (which is the strength of the base of the pillar) Usul is also his PRIVATE name among the Fremen.

And that ladies and gentelmen is from memory. Have not read the book nor seen the Original movie in quite some time. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I think I need to re-watch the movie while I am in Kentucky for an unknown period of time. After all I have only seen it sixty or seventy times (played it constantly for a couple of weeks while in Korea) roomie and I would fuck with ppl when they came into the room and start watching it. We would take turns speaking all the lines. Good times and better alcohol.

P.S. DO NOT WATCH the Sci-Fi Channel version. Twas the suck. Could not watch all of it. Watch the original Dino De Laurentiis version.

P.S.S. beer is talking plz don't make too much fun of me. Although better than Tommys drunken post. But then again I am nowhere near as under the influence.
  • GRiFGRiF April 2009
    where in the horse state are ya? what county?
    springfield here. were not even a blip on the radar.
    wow hexen i do not have that much to memory but put so well. brings a tear to my eye.
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Apr 11 2009, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i don't remember chill being invited in until now

anyways frat i think you should make a post or a list about who is in donut currently and who is still around

assuming nobody was removed from the clan:

budweiser
    budlight
    gachi
    meaton
    lethal
    fratersang
    z
    ebola
    wolve
    witbox
    root
    tommy
    typhoon
    chill
    muad
    xemplar
    hexenwulf
    rhyno
    eski
    meathammer
    alfy
    farted
    bob
    blacklight
    buckeye
    azn mike
    arria
    bill
    cj
    z3r0
    jump3r
    preacher
    phil
    cartoon
    cheezzypoof
    rogue
    crazyd1415
    coffee
    finalmjolnir
    evestay
    fr4gged
    gamms
    weed
    GnS
    soldi3r
    jeebus
    jimmah
    jono
    magic
    ninja attack lemming
    malisk
    makaveli
    strife
    stealth 3lf (god's silent assassin)
    kermit
    mfarr
    mungo
    redbone
    romerash
    scrubble
    rubix
    chad

correct any that i'm missing yo

edit: jesus christ there's a lot of you retards
  • ebolaebola April 2009
    wrong fucking zero
    yeah he name himself as zero^

some members missing on your list scab

aussie witch
    swat aka becker
    zoidberg
    anotherevil
    spazz
    governor
    kiwi
    whirlaway
    jammy
    nonroot
    wroking class hero
    anunes
    killa
    fatal
    dan
    flave
    sean mak

i have someone on steam friends named hawkscatch9 and i'm almost sure its a donut but i just can't remember who it is

ps damn when you think about it there is a big amount of us, unfortunately the members active are like only 1/4 of the members
  • MeatonMeaton April 2009
    it fun being able to game with you all once again in the server i love it image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> hhe i love dieing like always and i love geting htat one shot evey so often and going LOL half the time lol and MEATON RUSHING LOL
  • jkarate212jkarate212 April 2009
    YOU WHORE.

you forgot me. <3 to those who remembered ol' Zer0^
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    QUOTE (Meaton @ Apr 12 2009, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    it fun being able to game with you all once again in the server i love it image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> hhe i love dieing like always and i love geting htat one shot evey so often and going LOL half the time lol and MEATON RUSHING LOL

lol that was fun yesterday meaton. you, me and redbone went into the empty server and slowly random people started to join, by the time I left it was full image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Man, you guys have some insane memory.
  • azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    I know Brian hahaha.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Apr 12 2009, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    yeah he name himself as zero^

some members missing on your list scab

anunes Not a donut

QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Apr 12 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    YOU WHORE.

you forgot me. <3 to those who remembered ol' Zer0^

I spelled your name wrong is all.

Governor isn't in donut.
  • meathammermeathammer April 2009
    unless i was renounced by the renouncement committee i never announced a renouncement of donutality. i read frat's email about a new server with engorged hardness.

meat
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    It looks like you're listed here: http://www.fdassault.com/index.php?showtopic=1282
    That list was made considering no one left the clan or got kicked out or anything, last thing i heard is you are still a donut, i've put you in the inactive list because i haven't seen you being active in the community for a long time but your name is definitively on the list
  • KPKP April 2009
    I had totally forgotton about debats we had about voting people in......fun times.
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Apr 13 2009, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That list was made considering no one left the clan or got kicked out or anything, last thing i heard is you are still a donut, i've put you in the inactive list because i haven't seen you being active in the community for a long time but your name is definitively on the list

it's one thing to have an AWOL/Left clan/etc. list like we used to have but sorting members by how active they are is gay.
  • Damien666Damien666 April 2009
    If U guys need a member to fill in a spot just for now.I am more than willing.Dont need to give me admin or anything since I am senior in r3s1n already.
    QUOTE (Damien666 @ Apr 14 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If U guys need a member to fill in a spot just for now.I am more than willing.Dont need to give me admin or anything since I am senior in r3s1n already.

We've never been against dual clanning in any fashion..but how exactly does one accomplish dual clanning in 2 cs_assault based clans?

How do you decide which server with assault you want to play in that day lol.

• scrubblescrubble April 2009
    i haven't played CS in years, but i will try to get into the new server this week.

it's been awhile.
  • bLa%26%23036%3BtMaNbLa$tMaN April 2009
    congrads guys muad like to bang puppies with a certain sombody !
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2009
    scrubble oh mah gawd
  • Damien666Damien666 April 2009
    I would play both equally to be honest frater.I am on alot so I really do nothing but sit home all day and get paid for it.
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    We'll take all the server traffic we can get.
  • GRiFGRiF April 2009
    dual clanning? its not hard. play where the mood strikes ya. go where the problem is. until recently i was a member in 3 and a founder in 5 others while still being available to yet more who were setting servers and clans up. still am.
    dont be picky, take any traffic you can. uphold your rules and the ppl will come to know ya in time.
    QUOTE (GRiF @ Apr 15 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    dual clanning? its not hard. play where the mood strikes ya. go where the problem is. until recently i was a member in 3 and a founder in 5 others while still being available to yet more who were setting servers and clans up. still am.
    dont be picky, take any traffic you can. uphold your rules and the ppl will come to know ya in time.

either you were in 8 clans (which is insane) or you founded 2 clans that you weren't a member of

both hilarious image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
    back on topic, where in the hell is typhoon at i haven't seen him at all on the server or even on the forum
  • ebolaebola April 2009
    who cares
  • October 2009 Edit
    Hi

Can someone confirm to me whether i am allowed to purchase an additional lot of WAHT co-op leads, I have been receiving one lot for three months now. If i can have a second lot each month how do i go about ordering them

Many thanks
  • meathammermeathammer October 2009
    i just purchased the last lot. thanks.

meat
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership