Heard I could get some Donuts here?
  • sac916sac916 April 2009
    WASSUP. Lethal is the the pizza guy.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (Zoidberg @ Apr 14 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    WASSUP. Lethal is the the pizza guy.

Leave your money in the basket by the door. You can pick up your headshots through the door to the left and the kegs downstairs.
  • b1llyb1lly April 2009
    Zoid where ya been?
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2009
    LA = Los Angeles? or louisiana
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    Dr. Zoidberg?

Don't I play source with you, or is that a different guy with the same name?
    Brian I'm not sure but I bet we've played source together. Though we both know it can't fill the void left by no more fd. Nice to see we can fill it with new fd.

Blacklight: LA is los angeles but I live 30min outside the city in another one. I think we've talked about this cause I know where you go to school. DUN DUN DUUUUN! (UCLA right?). I'm at CSULB.

I've been working a lot and going to school more. Getting close to graduating and starting to line up some archeological digs to go on over the summer; so I've been busy writing things for those and with the studying.

Oh and my computer shit itself. Messy business. I ordered some parts earlier this week because when I got the news that I could come to a donut server again I knew what must be done.
  • NonRootNonRoot April 2009
    Welcome back.

/tears
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    Welcome back
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever April 2009
    Hey hey hey Zoidberg
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf April 2009
    Hola Zoidboig.
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    Word.
  • HoseKingHoseKing April 2009
    Anyone else enjoy Advanced SQL Database Structures as much as I do?
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    What exactly is your definition of "advanced" and why do you specifically enjoy that more than "basic"?
  • HoseKingHoseKing April 2009
    "advanced" is how cool the class thinks it is, and "enjoy" is a crock of shit.
    Oh; you're talking about a class. That is the sort of information that would probably be valuable.

I mean, I thoroughly enjoy working with SQL, so your post initially perked my interest.
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Apr 20 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh; you're talking about a class. That is the sort of information that would probably be valuable.

I mean, I thoroughly enjoy working with SQL, so your post initially perked my interest.

Wanna get a job normalizing a hodgepodge database at Gore for fun and/or profit?

/they've hired 4 people over the past 5 years to do just this and all of them quit after a month.
    I would gladly contract to do it. I charge by the hour and only work off-site.
  • AlfyAlfy April 2009
    Same here.

We have a team of people that can do it.
  • %26%23036%3BeaN+MaK$eaN MaK April 2009
    What Up! image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Livin in Ocean City Maryland and the beaches are everywhere
  • azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    Holy shit old people everywhere image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • xemplarxemplar April 2009
    QUOTE (Jong @ Apr 20 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Holy shit old people everywhere image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

if only Budweiser was here, he could take that literally! image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • AlfyAlfy April 2009
    I talked to Budlight today...

He is going to tell Bud.
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Bud added me on facebook then didn't reply to me, old bastard!
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    lol he added me too and never send me any messages
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009
    Hahahahahaha! He's got time to write on Susan Boyle's wall but he can't visit his old buddies back on the gay forums or write on our walls!
    USC, fuck ucla
  • azn+mikeazn mike April 2009
    I talked to him actually recently and he told me that he uninstalled steam image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    QUOTE (BlackLight @ Apr 20 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    USC, fuck ucla

My bad.
    QUOTE (Zoidberg @ Apr 21 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My bad.

Play more so Donut isn't empty on the West Coast!!! particularly when its 3 in the morning over in the east image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
    Hey my bad again. I've got a computer problem, it doesn't work.
  • coffeecoffee April 2009
    budweiser/budlight would be the second hottest threeway ever next to billy ray and miley
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) April 2009
    MILEY?

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Apr 25 2009, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    MILEY?

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

I approve of this thread...in 2 years?
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever April 2009
    QUOTE (Zoidberg @ Apr 27 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I approve of this thread...in 2 years?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0864308/

she's 23 go for her.
  • coffeecoffee April 2009
    that chick looks like shit. probably scrapes your dome with her teeth too.

i'd take the cyrus family any day
  • sac916sac916 May 2009
    Wait, you don't like your dome scraped gently with teeth? It's dangerously erotic.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership