Warcraft III Forum Fate
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    I'm going to be removing this forum if meaningful discussion does not suddenly begin.
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Try this on for size: GANGSTAH GANGSTAH WHAT'S IN YOUR POCKET?!
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2009
    We're dead...
  • dandan April 2009
    We? You haven't responded to any messages for months. I send you an IM every time you're online when we start playing. You're just never around. Fag.

-dan

p.s. 10-0 NA! Instagibbing VS is fun.
  • romerashromerash April 2009
    Dan: 10-0 NA
    me: 15-3 lina
    i think we killed VS like 10 times in the first 20 minutes

oh and this forum is mainly used to making fun of Dan. Just rename it

P.S: stop being bad and lets do the 5v5 inhouse games again
  • dandan April 2009
    QUOTE (romerash @ Apr 16 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    P.S: stop being bad and lets do the 5v5 inhouse games again

I don't think we know 10 people that are good at DotA. It'll end up being a contest to see who can get the best ganking hero, and who gets stuck with the really bad person.

-dan
  • BillBill April 2009
    QUOTE (dan @ Apr 16 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I don't think we know 10 people that are good at DotA. It'll end up being a contest to see who can get the best ganking hero, and who gets stuck with the really bad person.

-dan

And this is different from how it used to be... how?
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    New DotA like game came out yesterday. It's called Demigod. It has overtly high system requirements which seem to not mesh with the screenshots I've seen, but having seen it played on a 3-4 year old top of the line alienware laptop and crapping out every time a tooltip pops up I can attest to them being accurate.

Anybody heard of it?

/meaningful? wut?
  • dandan April 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Apr 16 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    And this is different from how it used to be... how?

It's the exact same. That's what I meant. We can't do competitive in-house games, because we don't have 10 people on the same skill level, so we always end up having the 3-4 best players ganking the 3-4 worst players over and over, and we end up with games that are decided after first blood goes out.

-dan
  • QUOTE (dan @ Apr 16 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It's the exact same. That's what I meant. We can't do competitive in-house games, because we don't have 10 people on the same skill level, so we always end up having the 3-4 best players ganking the 3-4 worst players over and over, and we end up with games that are decided after first blood goes out.

-dan

clutch... image/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
  • NunesNunes April 2009
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ Apr 17 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    clutch... image/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

Best. Nickname. Evar!
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton April 2009
    QUOTE (dan @ Apr 15 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We? You haven't responded to any messages for months. I send you an IM every time you're online when we start playing. You're just never around. Fag.

-dan

p.s. 10-0 NA! Instagibbing VS is fun.

Sorry about that. Forgive me.

I really want to DotA...
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership