And now introducing...
  • ChucklesChuckles April 2009
    Hello friends. I'm Chuckles, I've seen a bunch of you around before and just stumbled across the forums today so I thought I'd check them out! Hmmm, lets see...... nice, nice....... I like it! I think I'll stay.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever April 2009
    Welcome Chuckles.
  • PhilPhil April 2009
    Die in a fire?
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    QUOTE (Phil @ Apr 15 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Die in a fire?

QFT
  • Don't worry guys, Chuck comes approved by Tommy.
  • BlackLightBlackLight April 2009
    It was only a matter of time
  • jkarate212jkarate212 April 2009
    hello there, welcome
  • ChucklesChuckles April 2009
    Oh god, the day I need tommy's stamp of approval is a sad day indeed. image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
  • BrianBrian April 2009
    QUOTE (Chuckles @ Apr 15 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh god, the day I need tommy's stamp of approval is a sad day indeed. image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hahahahaha, ok, you can stay.
  • coffeecoffee April 2009
    Did you know?: Tommy's stamp of approval consists of a hard fucking and no phone call back.

just a reminder from,
    your friendly neighborhood coffeeman
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf April 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ Apr 15 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Did you know?: Tommy's stamp of approval consists of a hard fucking and no phone call back.

You seem to have forgotten the "free candy". I still don't know why Tommy refers to Rohypnol (roofies) as candy.
  • MagicMagic April 2009
    Word.
  • ErlingErling April 2009
    Phil, I thought I was reading a post that I didn't remember making. Stop stealing my glory!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership