It's on de_dust again
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    it's on dust
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    its on assault now, i assume that when the server crash and it get back up its automatically on dust but after the game time end the map reset to assault
  • fratersangfratersang April 2009
    yeah, the maplist needs to be fixed...*COUGH*
  • ebolaebola April 2009
    solution? delete the damn maps
    QUOTE (Tom @ Apr 20 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    solution? delete the damn maps

delete you!
  • gammsgamms April 2009
    assault is the only map on the maplist actually, so I'm not sure why it does that. I could delete all the maps, but I'll see if I can fix it without doing that first.

Also, it didn't crash. I was adding the deadchat plugin so when you are dead you can hear the voices of the living and dead on both teams but only the dead can hear you as to avoid ghosting. Pretty neat plugin so everyone can chat with each other when they've died and are waiting.
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    the only drawback of this plugin is when you are dead you can't talk strategy with your teammates because the other team can hear you but then again who really use strategies on assault
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2009
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Apr 21 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    the only drawback of this plugin is when you are dead you can't talk strategy with your teammates because the other team can hear you but then again who really use strategies on assault

and then LethaL realized the folly of his post.
  • GovernorGovernor April 2009
    It's the map files themselves that need to be deleted unless you have access to the startup options of the server itself (which most companies do not give you).
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Apr 21 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's this crazy little thing called team_say you should try it sometime!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership