Hot Chicks with Douchebags
  • fratersangfratersang October 2007
    ahahaha good find
  • neocronneocron October 2007
    Also known as Spice Boys in the UK. Basically people who spend way too long on their appearence and think they look the don when they look like complete prats.
  • scrubblescrubble October 2007
    hahaha

• PotatoPotato October 2007
    QUOTE (neocron @ Oct 28 2007, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Also known as Spice Boys in the UK. Basically people who spend way too long on their appearence and think they look the don when they look like complete prats.

british slang, can't beat it. i know a few cockney phrases. china plate, bees n honey, j. arthur rank, trouble and strife, brass flute.
  • crazyd1415crazyd1415 October 2007
    wait, so this is a sight of some guy who talks shit about other guys because they get hot girls?
  • redboneredbone October 2007
    Yeah, I'm not too wild about the premise of this site in particular, but the way it is executed is pretty amusing.
  • crazyd1415crazyd1415 October 2007
    actually, now that I have read some of the stuff on the site those guys are a bunch of fucking losers. I am speaking of whoever made the site. that is truly pathetic.
  • BillBill October 2007
    QUOTE (crazyd1415 @ Oct 29 2007, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    actually, now that I have read some of the stuff on the site those guys are a bunch of fucking losers. I am speaking of whoever made the site. that is truly pathetic.

Are you serious? Hah. That is fucking quality. Unless of course you spend 4 hours a day in the gym, own 4 different kinds of hair gel, and have a thing for ripping off your popped collar pink polo shirt in clubs. In which case, sorry, but you're probably a douche.

Anyway, I thought it was hilarious.

Edit: Note that I forgot to suggest superfluous time tanning as well, pardon my thoughtlessness.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    love it.

once again scrubble = profit
  • carto0ncarto0n October 2007
    awesome.
    QUOTE (scrubble @ Oct 28 2007, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    hahaha

the middle one seems to be hexing me...
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof October 2007
    lol yah I don't even know what to say about that guy in the middle
    he looks pretzel coloured.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2007
    Scary image/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> !
  • strifestrife October 2007
    QUOTE (Potato @ Oct 29 2007, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    the middle one seems to be hexing me...

seems to be 3 douche bags right there, but no hot chick!
  • BillBill November 2007
    With my third post, I DEMAND this gets more attention.
  • strifestrife November 2007
    more, more, more he said! image/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />
  • scrubblescrubble November 2007
    there are a couple other sites out there about these guys. i'll have to look for them.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership