So this week pretty much sucked
  • MeatonMeaton April 2009
    So the start of the week sucked .. Found out that jessy are 4 year old has type 1 diabetes.. pretty much came out of no where.. so we been going back and forward to the hosp she at while we try to get her meds all set and such.. i do hate ins compy for being fucking ass hole and saying they wont give this or that but the funny thing is one of the item that she need was coved but the other item that goes into said item is not which i think is really dumb so after yelling and such over someone over the phone we had to get something else.. I just brunt out need a vaction or something

Peace out

End of rank
  • cutchinscutchins April 2009
    I'm sorry to hear that, Meaton. Hang in there. I'm sure things will work themselves out.
  • LethaLLethaL April 2009
    i'm sorry to hear that hope things will go well for you
  • You have our luff Meaton!

<3 <3 <3
  • jkarate212jkarate212 April 2009
    Hope it all works out for you bud
  • xemplarxemplar April 2009
    I'm sorry to hear that Meaton. I hope things turn out for the best!
  • MeatonMeaton April 2009
    thanks guys .. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> for the support

• GovernorGovernor April 2009
    I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I wish you all the best, and I hope the problems with the insurance company get sorted out.
  • JonobonoJonobono April 2009
    I grew up with someone who had type 1 diabetes. She had a port installed in her hip for injections (makes it far less painful), and with a balanced diet it rarely effects her daily life. Best of luck to your family and i'm sure things will work out!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership