Left 4 dead players
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to know who own or play the game so this way we could get games going, help find a fourth, or simply to find other persons to play with when you are bored. I created a steam group and if you own or play the game you should join it here is the link : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/donutl4d Please join the steam group because i am sure we will mostly use the steam group to find players

Here is the list of players :

Andrew
    Bill
    Black Balloon
    Blacklight
    CJ
    Dan
    Erling
    Fratersang
    Governor
    Jimmah7
    Jong
    Kiwi
    Kevin (korangar)
    Kurt (swift/lagwagon)
    LethaL
    Malisk
    Mfarr
    Nick
    Pete
    Phil
    Stealth_3lf
    Thones
    True Believer
    Weed

this is the list i am aware of, i'll add more when you guys post on this thread or if i find other players
  • ScabdatesScabdates May 2009
    I'll be on the list soon.
  • GovernorGovernor May 2009
    Updated. There are a couple of more people that play, but I only included the ones that have either attended a lan event or are on the forums.
  • I own it; I need to reinstall though, will hit that up tonight
  • azn+mikeazn mike May 2009
    I Also have L4D image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    just added mfarr and malisk on the list
  • ErlingErling May 2009
    You guys should play more like... before 10pm EST every once in a while.
    Erling, we have had 4-8 people playing every single night starting at about 7pm all week. You never respond to messages or invites. In fact, there are four people playing right now image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • ErlingErling May 2009
    Just because I'm on AIM/Steam doesn't mean I'm there!
  • QUOTE (Erling @ May 7 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just because I'm on AIM/Steam doesn't mean I'm there!

away messages....the wave of the future!!!!
  • i have it but havent played in a bit
  • QUOTE (fratersang @ May 8 2009, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    away messages....the wave of the future!!!!

minimize
  • yet another blacklight rez....

btw, anyone know if the demo is still available? I'm trying to get some people into it.
  • hey dick sorry USC internet didn't let me access the forums until i moved out - just doing my part to grow the community SIR
  • add me on the list.
  • BillBill May 2009
    QUOTE (fratersang @ May 15 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    yet another blacklight rez....

btw, anyone know if the demo is still available? I'm trying to get some people into it.

Demo hasn't been available since the game was released, far as I know.
    They occasionally run a 24 hour demo, which they did prior to the recent weekend sale. As far as I know, there is no demo at the moment.

Why are people so hesitant to purchase a $40 game that in the worst case would only occupy a single night of your time when they will drop that or more on a single night out at the bar?
  • QUOTE (Governor @ May 17 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    They occasionally run a 24 hour demo, which they did prior to the recent weekend sale. As far as I know, there is no demo at the moment.

Why are people so hesitant to purchase a $40 game that in the worst case would only occupy a single night of your time when they will drop that or more on a single night out at the bar?

Good point
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    an other classic post from gov
  • KPKP May 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ May 17 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because that's 40 dollars of beer and fun....
  • Kurt/swift doesn't play does he? He was my friend in RL before I moved away 7 years ago..hah I'll have to play a game then...
    Yeah, he plays. He only got it a few weeks ago, but he's gotten a bunch of time in.
  • LethaLLethaL October 2009
    just edited the list, nothing special just erased the fact that phil was not able to play due to his shitty computer which is no longer the case
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership