Left 4 dead game
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    i feel like we should organize a 8 men versus game soon, this or at least get 4 players to play, I've seen a highly noticeable decrease of players since a week and i think we should restart playing it regular

i could be down for tomorrow night around 9-10pm (maybe earlier)
    or
    i could also be down for Friday night same time or probably earlier

if no one can those day we could try sunday night it might be better to get more players to play

what you guys think
  • ErlingErling May 2009
    I've been really busy (new girl and working overnight for the past week). I picked up Civ4 Complete and have been re addicted to that sadly, as well. I'll probably play more after then LAN.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo May 2009
    I love Civilization, I have it for my DS.
  • ebolaebola May 2009
    who doesn't like civ4?

(if you say you don't i will shank you in your sleep)
  • GovernorGovernor May 2009
    I don't. I get bored by all of the civilization games. I assume because of their turn-based nature.
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    no one is interested to get a game one night

wtf i hate all of you
  • AlfyAlfy May 2009
    You know, I never got into the Civ games. Are they worth picking up now?
    Lethal, I can't speak for everyone, but I will be happy to play a 4 v 4 sometime if I am online and available to game. That being said, I'm not really capable of nor would I want to schedule a specific time and date to make that happen. I play when I have the opportunity to do so.
  • ebolaebola May 2009
    court, have you tried playing civ4 multiplayer with 1 computer switching off? sick. dont make me stab you at the lan
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    that is a good point you bring up court most of us play online when we can or when we feel like it but when we had a bf2 squad we had mandy nights with specific nights and time per week, unless i am wrong but when we used to have them before we've put down our gaming activities we had a lot of players showing up each time i remember seeing like 8-10 players most of the time

currently there is al most the same amounts of persons which own the games than we had in the donut bf2 squad, with that being said in my opinion it could happen but at this point i am not sure if enough persons really care about the game to make it happen
  • AlfyAlfy May 2009
    Not sure that there are that many serious gamers here anymore.
  • PhilPhil May 2009
    If you are going to schedule gaming time, why not just have a CS team?
    Once again, I can't speak for everyone, but I have no interest in starting an FD L4D group or anything remotely similar to the BF2 squad. You obviously can, if that is what you prefer, and I will be happy to play whenever I'm around.

@Tom: I have not. I'm not saying I think the civilization series is bad, I just don't enjoy it very much.
  • LethaLLethaL May 2009
    I have presently no interest either in creating a l4d donut clan/group or whatever you want to call it mainly because i don't think there is enough persons taking the game seriously and i don't think it would be worth it

@ phil: a cs team could be possible but then again i don't think there is enough players who would take it seriously plus cal is currently down and no one knows when it will be back. Myself, skillz, ebola, scabdates and jono tried to get a team going on last winter before cal suddenly stopped its activity which was like last december or january but it failed because only 3-4 persons were really serious about it
  • BillBill May 2009
    Yeah man. I'm with court here. I'm down to play when I'm down to play. Life is too hectic for scheduling shit ahead of time.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership