• JAmmYJAmmY October 2007
    My original cs handle was Charlie_Brown's_evil_Twin. I chose this name randomly while pubbing one day, and has nothing to do with my love of Charlie Brown, or evil Twins. I was given CZ for XMas a couple years back (maybe 3 years meow, I really don't remember). My first community was the infamous LOTO, and liked it there like all new players to the game. Because you weren't yet good enough to be a "hacker." image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> From there I found the community FD, and this is practically where I have been since. I also was "brit charmed" by the one and only T0mmY. Before CS, I had the game DoD. Meow I have moved onto many other games. Including: BF2, BF2142, Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific, HL2, TF2. I used to play WCIII religiously a couple years back, but since then have lost my CD keys (thanks to my cats pissing on the cases and me writing down the keys and losing the keys only to find them and find out they dont work and idk haha), and am retired from WoW (which I was NOT addicted to, but my friend was). I also play 360 and play such games as Halo III, Gears of War, Guitar Hero II, Forza II, NBA Live 07, and Madden 07. Right meow I am attending a community college with the intent to transfering to a 4 year university next year and major in Marketing, and a minor in International Business. I have little time for games recently and with the death of my PSU on my desktop, gaming has been cut down to just my 360 in the little spare time I get. I spend my weekends getting drunk, and building a deck the next morning after a handful of hours of sleep. I am learning guitar, and have a pet albino snow cornsnake, and will be getting a ferret next year after I move into a house near campus. I am a Cowboys fan, and have been since I was little. I was even a fan during the years after Troy Aikman to Tony Romo. I have a man-crush on Tony Romo, and I am not afraid to admit it. I am hoping if things all go well with my transfer, that I will take next semester off from school and go to boot camp to be in the infantry for the Wisconsin National Guard. Then work my ass off over the summer yet again. I like all kinds of music, from country to punk and polka to rock. I like all kinds of movies also, from pronos to chick flicks and action to thrillers. I'm bored, and should be going meow.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2007
    BF2.

SPOOL.

FUCK YOU THATS MY PIZZA YA BITCH
  • azn+mikeazn mike October 2007
    my name is pop.
  • ChillsonChillson October 2007
    goes the weasle.
  • JAmmYJAmmY October 2007
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Oct 29 2007, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    BF2.

SPOOL.

FUCK YOU THATS MY PIZZA YA BITCH

Note to self: Keep mic off when shouting at sister while in vent, and find spool.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership