• GachiGachi May 2009
    Just a quick few pictures of me in uniform after Graduation with my family and friends.

• what profession within the marines were you enrolled in? now that basic is over, that's flipping sweet munnies and everything else
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    Marines don't go through basic, but the Army does. Marines go through boot camp. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyways, my job field will either be in Communications or Utilities. Not sure the specific job yet.
  • Come on gooch, wheres the Expert badge?

image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • cutchinscutchins May 2009
    Awesome!
  • JonobonoJonobono May 2009
    I can't stand to see you with a straight face. At the lans you were all giggley and turning red from drinking too much and shit.
  • cutchinscutchins May 2009
    ps. your friend's ginger wife is pretty sexy
  • QUOTE (CJ. @ May 25 2009, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ps. your friend's ginger wife is pretty sexy

Not as sexy as you CJ!
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    Zero, I missed expert by 5 points. 350 is the max, 305-350 is expert, I scored a 300. Go figure.

Leave my friends wife alone. Only I could be the Jody! image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Jono, I got a great laugh from your post.
  • azn+mikeazn mike May 2009
    Congrats dude! image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • Looking sharp! Make us proud!
  • coffeecoffee May 2009
    nice work, !

also, Ginger Wife has ridonkulous triceps
  • waterxm04waterxm04 May 2009
    That's awesome man congrats

P.S.
    root lol @ your signature haha
  • BrianBrian May 2009
    Fucking sick, gooch.

Good work. Any pics from the process? I mean, you in uniform is cool and all, but black market pics from training are always awesome/hilarious.
  • Gratz Gachi! That's fabulous work image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    Don't have any training pictures as of yet. Maybe when the yearbook comes in a few months I can scan some in, if any are available.
  • PheylanPheylan May 2009
    Congrats dude. Still got a little more then 4 weeks here. I've got some great pictures of some of the stuff we've been doing that I'll post up at the end of everything. They have people taking photos during many of our major evolutions so I'll see what I can put up.
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    omg, Pheylan, get on aim and talk to me. I forgot all about your Officer package. You must inform me on everything I've missed, but remember, I probably won't salute an officer who dresses up like a terrorist. image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Blackmail's a bitch.

Ha, no access to AIM on here. Blocked on .mil computers. I may be getting my laptop in a week though, so if it still works (been sitting in my car's trunk for the last 2 months) I will try and hop on there.

I can't talk about much that goes on here, but I'll fill you in when I can. Rest assured it is going well now. I'm not going to say it is fun, but it is an interesting experience.

Do you know where your orders are going to have you going? I leave Newport and head to Florida next.
  • OH OH...WHAT PART OF FL.
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    I'm on my way to Camp Geiger (Jacksonville, NC) for Marine Combat Training. Until I receive my new orders during MCT telling me where I'm going and what specific MOS I'm getting, I have no idea. I know I won't be in FL, as that's where the air wingers usually go for school and I'm not one.

Best of luck to you "sir". image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    I'm not a Sir for another 4 weeks or so. Until then I'm an E-5.

I'll be in Pensacola, Fl.

Gonna be some great freaking photos coming up when I get out of here.
  • coffeecoffee May 2009
    nice, you can add those to the fd gallery
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    In 4 weeks or so, I hope to be graduating from Marine Combat Training, sir. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership