• im bored, and there ain't enough funny on these forums
  • AlfyAlfy May 2009
    Bill will take care of it.
  • NunesNunes May 2009
    Agreed.
  • GachiGachi May 2009
    Bill has it all under control.
  • azn+mikeazn mike May 2009
    Go bill image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • coffeecoffee May 2009
    i think nunes should get punched in the dick regardless
  • NunesNunes May 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ May 29 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll get over it.
  • Since I'm not there, bill will just have to sexually harass serenade someone else... I vote dan. lol.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 May 2009
    i second that vote
  • WedgeWedge May 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ May 29 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QFT
  • cutchinscutchins May 2009
    hahahahahahahahaha
  • BrianBrian May 2009
    Andrew's going to be at the lan? I look forward to arguing police rights image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

With my fist.

Contacting his dick.
  • azn+mikeazn mike May 2009
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ May 29 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Since I'm not there, bill will just have to sexually harass serenade someone else... I vote dan. lol.

I'm sad Nicole's not gonna be there image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • If this goes down again next year, I promise that even if I have to walk, I will be there.
  • JonobonoJonobono May 2009
    I'll debate Andrew only if i can play the part of Ann Coulter.
  • there are 2 people that voted for it being an awesome idea for fragged to come! i wanna know who.
  • cutchinscutchins May 2009
    does anyone remember me almost tea bagging nunes at one of the lanbq's?
  • QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ May 30 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    there are 2 people that voted for it being an awesome idea for fragged to come! i wanna know who.

<<--
  • ScabdatesScabdates May 2009
    QUOTE (CJ. @ May 30 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    does anyone remember me almost tea bagging nunes at one of the lanbq's?

probably since i wasn't even there and i distinctly remember it almost occurring
  • QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ May 30 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    there are 2 people that voted for it being an awesome idea for fragged to come! i wanna know who.

I don't remember which I voted (most likely "Bill will take care of it"), but what is a LANBQ without the lovable snow-mexican?
  • BillBill June 2009
    I once had a disagreement with Andrew that enraged me to the point where I pimp slapped him so hard he fell off his chair. I felt remorse and apologized profusely and insisted that I had not meant to hit him so hard while I was picking him up, at which point he interjected that he had probably deserved it.
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Jun 1 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I once had a disagreement with Andrew that enraged me to the point where I pimp slapped him so hard he fell off his chair. I felt remorse and apologized profusely and insisted that I had not meant to hit him so hard while I was picking him up, at which point he interjected that he had probably deserved it.

Drinking is fun.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership