• jkarate212jkarate212 June 2009
    Hows the LAN?
  • jimmah7jimmah7 June 2009
    uneventful as of yet. mostly drinking games.
  • PhilPhil June 2009
    Nothing really happened last night. People arrived, the house router broke, Dan brought his router which Jedd and I set up this morning (thus we now have the internets)

Its raining and is expected to rain all day today, so I guess we'll game today and then hit the beach tomorrow when the sun is supposed to come out.
  • dandan June 2009
    I showed up at 1 this morning. It always rains when I drive down to Sea Isle. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

-dan
  • AlfyAlfy June 2009
    So that is why you were in a hurry to leave last night, Dan.
  • dandan June 2009
    No. I was in a hurry to leave last night because I hate talking to you, Brian.

-dan
  • AlfyAlfy June 2009
    Up yours, Dan.
  • mungomungo June 2009
    How about some pics?
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    QUOTE (mungo @ Jun 5 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    How about some pics?

I think Amber/Brian are snapping some. Otherwise... look at other lan pictures. It looks a lot like that.
  • hey dan, remember that time stuff fell off your car and it was epic pouring? yeah, the rain must follow you....

also, I hope all of you jerks are having fun... image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    Good times!
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf June 2009
    Bastages... but on the bright side the weather here was nice so I got out and rode my bike.
  • "fuck you sea pigs!"
  • azn+mikeazn mike June 2009
    it was good.
  • dandan June 2009
    QUOTE (Aussie Witch @ Jun 6 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    hey dan, remember that time stuff fell off your car and it was epic pouring? yeah, the rain must follow you....

also, I hope all of you jerks are having fun... image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

That was awesome.

QUOTE (xavier @ Jun 7 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    "fuck you sea pigs!"

That was also awesome.

-dan
  • BrianBrian June 2009
    "Wow... you're preacher? I expected you to be all serious because all your forum posts read like the wrath of god. Now every one of your forum posts is just going to seem like a big joke."

There you have it.
  • yeah you should have been like 6'11. its cool though. i dont read the forums enough to make fun of you anyway
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    eh?
  • JonobonoJonobono June 2009
    haha, i remember preacher's demeanor back in the TuFF days.
  • BrianBrian June 2009
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Jun 11 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    haha, i remember when preacher was the biggest elitist ass-douche on the planet, back in the TuFF days.

Good times.

I do wish I was still as good at CS as I once was though.
  • JonobonoJonobono June 2009
    lawl
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership