True Believer's 2nd bodybuilding show
  • If anyone is bored this Saturday come down to Mckean High school in Wilmington Deleware and cheer me on!

address:
    McKean High School
    301 McKennans Church Rd.
    Wilmington, DE 19808

Price:
    11:30am Pre-Judging (side-by-side posing) -$15
    4:00pm Final Show (Routines and awards)-$25
    Both -$35

If you can come I would greatly appreciate your support.
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    I will be in philly watching the MST3K guys tear apart a film, otherwise I'd totally spend the gayest $35 of my life. It's not far from where I live... just bad timing. Sorry 'bro!
  • KPKP June 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jun 12 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I will be in philly watching the MST3K guys tear apart a film, otherwise I'd totally spend the gayest $35 of my life. It's not far from where I live... just bad timing. Sorry 'bro!

Don't want to take over a thread but...MST3K philly what?

Good luck with the competition.
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    Good luck, but I won't be able to make it.
  • LethaLLethaL June 2009
    Good lcuck and i won't be able to make it
  • dandan June 2009
    Good luck, Brandon. I probably could show up, but I don't want to watch greased up guys in Speedos. Sorry.

-dan
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    QUOTE (dan @ Jun 12 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Good luck, Brandon. I probably could show up, but I don't want to watch greased up guys in Speedos. Sorry.

-dan

He's afraid of popping wood in public.
  • MagicMagic June 2009
    Plane tickets are too expensive from Minneapolis -- maybe next time
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2009
    Good Luck! Some pics hopefully?
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf June 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jun 12 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man so jealous right now. As soon as the laughing and random uncontrollable giggling stops let me know how it was.
  • BlackLightBlackLight June 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jun 12 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    He's afraid of popping wood in public.

made my day
  • Welp, I did alright. I place 4th in both Open and Novice. Time to get bigger again and do better next year =)
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    QUOTE (Hexenwulf @ Jun 13 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Oh man so jealous right now. As soon as the laughing and random uncontrollable giggling stops let me know how it was.

It was fantastic.

Joel Hodgson, J. Elvis Weinstein, Frank Conniff, and Mary Jo Pehl riffed Danger on Tiki Island after doing basically a half hour set of stand up. Highly recommended.
  • It was a dark room, so the during show pictures suck, but here is one with me and my personal trainer after the show. Once I get the pictures I ordered from the photographer I will post more.

• NunesNunes June 2009

At a certain point, I'm pretty sure you're skin just explodes when you're muscles get too big. Watch out for that.

Keep it up mang, sorry about the earlier threadjack.
  • dandan June 2009
    Andrew. You fucked up "your" twice. You should probably go kill yourself.

-dan

edit: Oh yeah, grats Brandon.
  • AlfyAlfy June 2009
    Is that a spray on tan?
  • QUOTE (Alfy @ Jun 15 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Is that a spray on tan?

Ya, it is impossible to get dark enough for the stage with just a regular tan. Plus, I can't tan worth shit.
  • Did you talk to the judges again this year?
  • QUOTE (Jedd @ Jun 15 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Did you talk to the judges again this year?

na, after the pictures I took they left.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2009
    It's such a clear distinction between the color of your face and the rest of your body. Could almost be mistaken for photoshopped, ha.

You look great though, some clear hard work right there. Keep it up
  • QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Jun 15 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It's such a clear distinction between the color of your face and the rest of your body. Could almost be mistaken for photoshopped, ha.

You look great though, some clear hard work right there. Keep it up

Ya it started to rub off throughout the show. I had it sprayed the day b4 (everything but the face) than before I went on I had my trainer dab some on my face to blend it in. That was after the show when it started looking really bad.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership